Chapter 35

Hunter's POV

"THAT'S ENOUGH." Ms. Wierly yelled. Mr. Hoax pulled me off of the bitch-- I mean Jessica. Emily and Kylie were standing there.

"Principal's office. Now. All four of you." Ms. Wierly said. I shook Mr. Hoax off of me and looked at my friends. I blew them a kiss and walked off the the office. I heard the laughing in the back.

My phone started ringing. It was Ely. "Hello." I answered. "'Cause you're a boss ass bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch." He said. I laughed and he hung up.

I walked through the office doors. "Hey guys. Do ya miss me?" I smiled, sheepishly. I heard the desk lady groan. "You did." I laughed. "It's not just me." I added.

Speaking of the devil, Jessica walked in. She had a black eye, abruised cheekbone, a busted lip, and a bloody nose. I squeaked to hold back laughter. "Sit down you two." The desk lady person said. I turned to sit down and looked in the mirror.

I had a busted lip, both my cheekbones bruised, and my forehead busted. I sat down and looked at the desk lady. "Y'know..." I began. "As many as I've been here, I have yet to learn your name." I stated. Emily and Kylie chuckled.

"Mr. Rivers will see you ladies now." The desk lady said. I got up and walked into the room. "Hey, Rivers." I said and sat down. "Don't call me that." he said.

I shrugged and pulled out my phone. I went to voice memo and hit record, because they're gonna wanna hear this. I put my phone on my lap and Jessica, Emily, and Kylie walked in.

"Ms. Smith, Ms. Ryder, and Ms. Conrell. Please take a seat." The principal said. They sat down and he looked at all of us. "What happened?" Mr. Rivers asked Kylie first.

"Jessica was talking about my brother and my boyfriend. I told her I didn't want any problems, but she kept going. We then started to fight and three of her friends decided to jump in. Hunter pulled me away from the fight and told them to stop. Emily helped my head stop bleeding." Kylie explained to the principal.

"Okay. Ms. Ryder. Your side." He said. "Jessica and Kylie started to fight. Hunter pulled Kylie out and she ran to me. I took a napkin and made her head stop bleeding." Emily explained. "Ms. Conrell. Your side." Mr. Rivers said. I sat sat here and waited.

"Well. I was having a polite with Emily and Kylie. Then, Kylie physically attacks me. Three of my friends helped me get her off. Then, Hunter started to verbally attack me. Hunter started to hit me. She ended up on top of me, continuously hitting me. Thank goodness Ms. Wierly came." Jessica lied. "Ms. Grey. Please go." He said

"Whale. Jessica started to talk about our friends. Then, she started talking about my older cousin and Kylie's boyfriend. Kylie and Jessica did start to fight and then Jessica little 'crew' jumped in along with Jessica. I pulled Kylie away from the fight and Emily took her. I was having a conversation with Jessica when she hit me in the face. I hit back as self defense." I explained.

"This that true, Ms. Conrell?" Rivers said. "No!" Jessica said, louder than needed. "Check the cameras." Emily said. "The hallways with room 137." Kylie said.

Rivers went on his computer and pulled up the cameras. It was camera 27, I think. He watched from the beginning of what happened to the end. "Well. I will excuse Ms. Ryder because I saw no physical contact with another student. But I will have to call the rest of your parents." Rivers stated.

Emily nodded and left the room. Rivers began calling our parents. Mine think I'm an angel? What am I gonna do?