Chapter 30

James' POV

We didn't really do anything after the pool. We all just were in Emily's living room, on our phones. I was sitting there and the realization hit me.

"We have school tomorrow." I groaned. "Thanks for reminding me." Kylie smiled, sarcastically. "You're welcome." I said. "What time is it?" Emily said, walking back into the room and pulling out her phone.

"Why even ask if you're just gonna look yourself?" Hunter said. "Because I felt like it. And it's 11:45." Emily said. "Is that why Calum's asleep?" I asked, looking at Calum who was next to me.

"Probably. But, you should never fall asleep first." Hunter smirked and looked at Emily and Kylie. "Em. You have any whipped cream?" Kylie asked. Emily nodded.

"I think I know where this is headed. And I like it." Mikey said and jumped up to join the girls. We laughed and Tristan got up as well. "We'll be right back." Kylie said.

They then ran into the kitchen. "This is gonna lead to either Calum peeing himself, hitting himself with whipped cream, or both." Ashton said. "Probably." Brad laughed.

They came back in and had a pitcher of who knows what, a plastic container, and whipped cream. "What's in there?" Luke asked and pointed towards the pitcher. "Hot water." Tristan smirked.

We watched as they poured the water into the container. The then put whipped cream in Calum's hand and down his arm. "He's gonna kill you guys." Connor laughed. "Oh well." Emily shrugged.

Hunter gently grabbed Calum's hand and placed it in the water. We pulled out our phones and began recording. Tristan grabbed Kylie's hair and tickled Calum's nose with it.

Kylie laughed and noticed Calum starting to move. She quickly pulled her hair away and watched.

"We're dead." Emily laughed as Calum wiped the whipped cream all over his face.