Chapter 23

Emily's POV

"C'mon please." I said and stuck out my bottom lip. I am currently begging Luke to get ice cream. "Why? It's just gonna make you even more hyper." Luke said.

"I am not hyper." I said. "Are to." Luke said. "Am not." I said. "Are to." Mikey said. "Did I invite you to this conversation?" I sassed. "No. But, you're mom did." Mikey smirked.

"Fuck off, Clifford." I rolled my eyes. "Not a chance, Ryder." Mikey said. i turned my attention back to Luke. "Ice cream?" I asked and stuck out my bottom lip, pushing up my glasses so he could see my puppy dog eyes. "No." He said.

Mikey and James laughed. "Pllllleeeaassssseee." I said. "No. No ice cre-" I cut him off with a kiss. "Ice cream?" I smirked. "Fine." He groaned. "Yay. It worked." I cheered and kissed his cheek. He smiled and shook his head.

"Let's goooo." I said, pulling Luke's arm. They laughed and followed me to the ice cream shop. We walked in and to the counter. "There's a guy staring at you." Mikey whispered to me.

I guess Luke heard, because he slung his arm around my shoulder. "Where?" I asked Michael. "In the corner. He's with a group of guys." He said. I turned my head to look.

Jason. Fucking Jason. "It's Jason." I whispered. We reached the front of the line. "Em. What do you want?" Luke asked me. "Oh. Umm. Mint chocolate chip." I said. "Okay. Anything else?" The cashier said.

"You guys want anything?" Luke asked Mikey and James. "No." They said. "No. That's all." Luke smiled. "Okay. That'll be $1.57." The cashier said. Luke handed her $2. "Keep the change." He said.

We moved away from the line and waited for the ice cream. The cashier handed it to me and I thanked her. "Let's go." James said. "That guy keeps staring at you. And he's starting to creep me out." He added.

"Okay. Can I get on your back?" I asked Luke. He nodded and bent down. "Hold this." I said to Mikey. He nodded and took it from my hands. I jumped into Luke's back.

"Ice cream." I said to Mikey. he handed it to me. "I'm surprised you didn't eat some of it." I said. "I don't like mint chocolate chip." He said as Luke pushed me up on his back.

"Leaving me already?" Jason appeared beside Luke and I. "What the hell are you talking about?" I said to him. "I can't believe you left me for him. And to think. I THOUGHT you were pretty." He smirked. Luke put me down.

"Maybe you should shut the fuck up." Michael said. "And you are?" Jason said. "Michael Clifford. Not pleased to meet you." Mikey fake smiled. I giggled.

"Shut up, Emily." Jason said, harshly. "Hey! Don't. Talk to her like that!" Luke said. "What are you? Her boyfriend?" Jason said. "Actually, yeah. I am." Luke said. "Oh yeah. Prove it." Jason smirked.

"Okay." Luke said. He turned to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I didn't accept and he but my lip lightly, causing my mouth to open slightly. His tongue explored my mouth, as mine did to his. We pulled away and looked at Jason. "See. My girlfriend." Luke smirked. "Buh-bye now." James said and we walked away.

"Mikey. Where's my ice cream?" I asked. "I. Uhh. James ate it." Mikey blamed. "Did not." James defended himself. "I ate it." Mikey said. "You know what? I don't care. I'm not in the mood to eat anymore." I said.

"Is that because Luke shoved his tongue down your throat?" James laughed. "Shut up." Luke smiled. "I wonder what it's like to kiss someone with a lip ring." Mikey said.

"You better go kiss Hunter." Luke warned. "I didn't say I wanted to. I said I wonder." Mikey said. We laughed and walked into pacsun. We saw Hunter, Connor, Ashton, and Tristan.

"Hey guys!" Mikey shouted. We laughed and walked over to them. "Hey." Hunter smiled. "Well, you look happy. James laughed. "Well. I'm here. Duh." I said. "She just stayed the obvious." Hunter laughed.

"I'm not really in the mood to go shopping anymore." I said. "Me either." They said. "Let's go find Kylie and them." Tristan said. We nodded and went looking. "Let's try wet seal." Hunter said.

We walked to wet seal and sure enough, they were there. "Are you guys ready to go?" I asked. The boys nodded. "Yeah. Let's go." Kylie said.

We walked out to the truck and got in how we drove there.