Chapter 1

Hunter's POV

 Emily and I got stares as we walked through the corridor of Plurrington High.

 Emily was wearing a Panic! At The Disco tank top, a cream cardigan, and black skinnies with a white beanie. I was wearing a blue tank top, black cardigan, black skinnies with a blue beanie.

 "This is what I love." Emily stated as we reached our lockers. "What're you talking, Ryder? The deadly stares we get from people? Or the fact that We just just don't give fuck?" I smiled, sheepishly.

 "Both." Emily laughed. She ran her hand through her ombre hair. She had straightened it today, even though it's not that wavy. My hair on the otherhand, was natrually a curly mess.

 "Hey. You wanna know what I heard?" Jessica, he obnoxious rich girl asked, loudly. "No. What?" One of her barbie army recruits stated, also loudly.

 "Here we go." I whispered to Emily. "I heard that there's a couple new guys starting here soon." Jessica said as she walked past us.

 She looked at us with her makeup- caked face. "Is there a reason why you're looking at me?" She asked in a snobby tone.

 "Is there a reason why you're looking at me?" I mocked her. Emily laughed and I pushed up my glasses. "Scurry on now." Emily said and waved her hands.

 They scoffed and walked away, making it obvious that they were moving their hips side to side. "You know that your butt job looks really bad." Emily called out to them.

 They turned around and flipped us off in unison. "That's kinda creepy." I said. "Yeah. But, c'mon. We need to get to homeroom." Emily said as we walked further down the corridor.

 "But, don't you want detention from Ms. Greene?" I asked, innocently. "Why yes. Yes I do." Emily smiled. "Let us slow walk then." I said and grabbed ahold of her hand.

 "Wait for it. Wait for it." She said. "3...2...1." I said. Then, the bell rang. The jocks walked behind us, probably going to their usual spot in the back of the school.

 As we walked, all we could hear was wolf whistles. "Fuck off, dipshits." I spat at them. "I love the bad girls." Jason, the captain of the baseball team stated.

 "And I love anyone but y'all." Emily said, with the fakest smile plastered on her face. "That must be a lie." Michael said.

 "You're right. We're only friends with Emery." I said. They looked at me in shock. I smirked, as did Emily.

 Emery Smith. Brown hair. Brown eyes. Sweet. Quiet at some points, but loud. Not to mention, the quarterback of the football team.

 I looked at Emery. He was smiling with a tint to his cheeks, standing with his hands in his pockets. "A buh- bye now." Emily said and we turned away, walking towards homeroom.

 "So far so good. What could go wrong?" I said. 

 Just then, Emily and I bumped into a couple of people.