Chapter 39

Hunter's POV

I woke up, not remembering going to sleep. Looking at my phone, my eyes widened.

"Wake up, dumb asses!" I yelled at the 12 sleeping people. They didn't budge. "Plan B then." I said to myself.

I got up and started jumping on Kylie and Emily. They shot up almost immediately. Then, I jumped on Ely and Emery. I think I kicked one of them in their face. Oh well.

I went over to James and plopped on his back. He looked at me with an aggravated face. I got off of James. Going over to Calum and Luke, I belly flopped on them. I sat up and my feet found the floor again.

Mikey and Brad were laying by the couch, so I walked over to the two. I poked them at first and they didn't move. So, I simply lied down on them.

Yeah. that went wrong. Mikey wrapped his arm around me like I was his teddy bear or something. "Michael. Let go." I whispered. No response.

I tickled under his chin. Nope. I poked his stomach again. Nope. I squished his cheeks together. Kinda. "Pizza." I said. He instantly shot up. He was awake the whole time. Whatever. I just got up and jumped onto the couch, where Tristan and Connor were almost falling off.

"Oww." Mikey said. I looked at him and realized I kicked him in the forehead. I laughed really hard. Then, remembered Ashton isn't awake yet. I groaned and got up.

I walked over to him. "Ashton. Ash. Ashley. Ashtonnnnnn." I said. "Did you call me Ashley?" Ash said in a groggy voice. "Yeah." I nodded. I looked at everyone and they all went back to sleep.

"Fine. But, just warning y'all. It's 11:15." I said. They all shot up and looked at me like I had four heads. I smiled at walked into the kitchen.

I went in the fridge and grabbed the milk, butter, and eggs. I then opened the freezer and grabbed the bacon and sausage. I set the stuff on the counter and went on the cabinet to get the pancake and waffle mix. Along with that, I got the waffle maker.

I started the batter for both and put the bacon and sausage on the stove. Then, I cracked some eggs in a pan and made scrambled eggs with cheese. After all that was done, I put waffle batter in the maker and pancake batter in the pan.

I cooked for about 10 minutes more before everything was done. Finally, I cut some fruit up and put it in a big bowl. I grabbed the syrup and butter and put them on the table.

"BREAKFAST!" I yelled. Everyone came trampling in. "Fat asses." I said to myself. Luckily, I made my plate before they came in.

While they all were sitting at the table eating, I'm at the counter eating because there's no more seats. They finished the food and put the plates in the sink.

"You're welcome. Now, I'm not doing the dishes because I cooked. So, byeeee." I said and ran up to my room.

I was picking out my clothes and remembered my dad comes home today. I then out what I had in my hands back in the closet. I have to wait for Kylie and Emily.

You see. Whenever any of our parent come home from business trips, we pick out each other's outfits. And some outfits are very interesting.

Finally, they came up to my room and fell onto the bed. "Outfits." I said with a huff. They groaned.

"Okay. How are we doing this?" Emily asked. "Who do you wanna pick for?" Kylie asked me. "It doesn't matter. Y'all pick who you want first." I said.

"All I know is that I wanna pick for you, Hunt." Emily smirked. "Oh god." I groaned.

"So. I'm picking for you, Kyles. and you're picking for Em." I said. We nodded, going to the closet and started to pick out clothes.

I found a dress for Kylie to wear. And it's pretty ugly. I then found a sweater to go with it and walked out of the closet.

Then, Emily walked out. And I was kinda scared because she was facing the wall with the dress in her hand.

The reason for me being scared is because there are two ugly ass dresses on my closet. You never know what trick she'll pull.

Finally, Kylie came out of the closet with Emily's outfit. "Ready?" Em smirked. "Oh god." I groaned.

We exchanged outfits to the person we picked for. "What the hell is this?" Kylie said. We started laughing.

I looked at mine. Yup, I was right. One of the ugly ass dresses. "Dammit Emily." I groaned. "oh well." She said and we started getting dressed.

We did our hair and makeup in the bathroom. Then, went downstairs.

"Here we go." Kylie huffed as we walked down the stairs.