Chapter 3

Luke's POV

 "Guess what?" Ashton said, a little too excited. "What?" I said. "We're playing hide and seek and you, Cal, Mikey, Brad, and Connor have to find me, James, and Tristan." Ashton blabbed.

 "No, Ash. We just started this school and don't know the corri-" He cut me off by running away with Tristan and James. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the four seat at a table.

 "Well, Ash, Tris, and James decided to play hide and seek. And lucky us, we're the seekers." I huffed. "Oh great." Michael said, sarcastically. "I swear. They may be the older, but they're the most childish." He added.

 Oh. I almost forgot. I didn't introduce myself. My name is Lucas Robert Hemmings. People call me Luke. I am 18 years old. I just moved from Australia with seven of my mates.

 "Well. Let's get looking." Calum said. We nodded and got up from the table, walking in the directions the three idiots ran in. "This isn't fun. And I want some damn pizza." Mikey complained.

 "Shut the fuck up and you'll get some damn pizza." Connor said. "What if I don't want to shut the fuck up?" Mikey asked, stubbornly. "Oh my Lord! Please. Everyone shut up." Brad exclaimed.

 We stopped walking when we had collided with several other people. They fell to the ground and their books scattered everywhere.

 "I am so sorry." I said. "It's okay." A darker haired girl replied. "Here. Let me help you girls up." Brad and I offered. They accepted and regained their balance.

 "Let us get them." Mikey offered and started picking them up. He finished picking up thier books and handed them to her. "Thanks." She smiled. "No problem." I said.

 "What's your name?" The girl asked. "Luke. Luke Hemmings. And yours?" I asked. "Emily. Emily Ryder." She smiled. "Well, Emily. This is Michael, Calum, Connor, and Bradley. We're looking for three of our friends because they decided to play hide and seek." I stated.

 "This is Hunter." Emily said. "Hi." Hunter said. "Wait. Are y'all new?" She added. We nodded. "We can show you around if you want." Emily offered.

 "That would be great." Connor said. "Hey, Em. Now we have an excuse for being late and we won't get detention for the third time this week." Hunter said. Emily laughed.

 "Hey, Hunt. Where's Kylie?" Emily asked Hunter. "I dunno." She said.  "Well. Let's get going." Emily said. "Okay. First we need to know what you're friends like to do if were gonna find them." Hunter said.

 "They like pizza, video games, and beer." Bradley said. "You have a baby face." Hunter scrunched up her nose and poked Bradley's face. "Well, thanks." He laughed.

 "Don't pierce it. Okay? Because if you do, it won't be a baby face no more." Emily said. We walked down the corridor and Hunter saw someone. "Hey ky!" She yelled out.

 The girl turned towards us and walked. "Hey. You guys know there's five really cute guys behind you?" Kylie said.

 "Yep." Hunter and Emily said. We all blushed and looked to the ground. "Kylie. This is Luke, Bradley, Connor, Calum, and Michael." Hunter introduced. "Guys. This is my cousin, Kylie." 

 "Hi." I said. "Hello." Kylie said, her ees trailing to my left side. I looked at who was next to me, Brad. He was surely staring at her, too.

 "Kylie. Does someone have a crush?" Huner teased. "Yeah. You do, on Jason." Kylie smirked. "Hell no." Emily and Hunter said, frantically.

 I saw a head with cury locks on it turn the corner. "C'mon! I saw them!" I said and ran down the corridor. "Luke. Wait up, you gigantic freak." Calum called to me.

 "Don't you wish you took track back home." I said, slowing my pace a little. But, not a whole lot. I was still running when someone reached my side. I saw Hunter running next to me, effortlessly.

 "Athletic?" I asked. "You could say." Hunter said. "Damn. She's faster than us." Connor called. "Well, for Mikey it's not surprising." Calum said. "It's totally true." Mikey said.

 We laughed. We saw the curly head again. "That him?" Hunter asked. I nodded. "Follow me." She instructed. She went througha door and out another.

 We were in the middle of a corridor. "They'll never find us." I heard James say. I saw them turn in our direction. "Come here." Hunter said. I followed her to a corner.

 "Sit here and when I say so, reach out and grab the first ankle you see." She said. I nodded. "And... Now!" She said, quickly. I reached my hand out and grabbed one of the three's ankle.

 He tripped and fell flat on his face. I stood up and looked at the victim. Tristan. "Owww." He groaned. James and Ashton looked at me, then Hunter, then back at me.

 "How... You were... How did you get over here that fast? "James stuttered. "I met a friend or two along the way. Meet one. Hunter, this is Ashton, James, and Tristan." I said.

 "Hi." They said. "Guys. This is Hunter." I said. "Hey." Hunter said. "Let's head back to the others." She added.

 I nodded and we all walked back to the group of six we had left.