Chapter 29

Hunter's POV

When I woke up, EMILY was laying on top of me. Luke and Connor were gone. "Get the fuck off, fat ass." I said, shoving EMILY a little bit.

"Fuck you." She said. "When and where?" I smirked. she shot up. "Upstairs. Five minutes." she said with a serious face. Then, we started laughing really hard.

That caused everyone to wake up. "Shit." Mikey muttered. We looked at him and he had fallen of the seat. The made us laugh even harder.

"Shut the hell up." Emery said and threw a pillow at us. It hit me in the head. Emily picked up the pillow. "Oh no. No one can hit my bitch with pillow except me." She said and threw back at Emery.

"Oww." He said. "Oops. My mistake." Emily said and pulled me off the couch. We were walking to the kitchen. "Em. Pull your shorts out of your ass. Your booty shorts just turned into booty booty shorts." I laughed.

"I should be saying the same about you." She said as she pulled down her shorts. I pulled mine down as we entered the kitchen. The two missing boys were in here. "Hey, guys." I said and walked to the fridge.

"Hey." Luke said. They were standing by the stove. "Are y'all cooking or something?" Emily said. "Yeah." They responded. "What cha making?" I asked.

"Bacon and eggs." Connor said, in a raspy morning voice. I liked it, it was kinda cute. "For everyone?" Emily asked. "For us." Luke said and pointed to Connor, Emily, himself, and I. "Yay. Thank you!" I said and kissed Luke's cheek.

Then, I went to Connor. "Thank you." I said and kissed him. When we pulled away, Emily and Luke were having a nice make out session. "I think that's done cooking." I said, looking at the eggs.

"Probably." Connor said. He pulled them off the burner and put them on the non-lit burner. "If you're done, the food is ready." I said and got in between Luke and Emily.

They pulled away and turned red. "Yeah. Uh. Food's right there." Connor said, handing me the plate he made for me. "Thanks." I said and we walked into the living room.

"Ooh food!" Mikey said and ran to the kitchen. Emily and Luke walked out with their plates. "What's his problem?" Emily said, pointing towards the kitchen. "Lots of thing." Ashton laughed.

"Okay then." Emily shrugged, taking a bite of her eggs. "Where's the fucking food?" Mikey asked, angrily. "What are you talking about? We only made enough for the four of us." I smirked.

Mikey looked at me like I set his cat on fire. He ran over and took my food. i shot up to get it, but he shoved it all in his mouth. "Damnit." I poured and sat back down.

Emily shoved some food into my mouth. "Thanks." I said and smiled, revealing all the chewed up food.

She rolled her eyes and slapped me upside the head.