Chapter 22

Michael's POV

 Tristan and I sat in the backseat while Hunter and Ashton were in the front. The rest were in the trunk, if that's what you call it.

 "Where are we going?" Brad asked me through the window. "To the mall, idiot." I said. "You know...." Hunter started. "Shut up, Hunter." Emily said through her teeth.

"That Emily didn't know how to spell idiot at one point." Hunter smiled, sheepishly. "I told you to shut the hell up." Emily whined. "Sorry. Not. Sorry." Hunter said.

 We all were laughing at the two. "By the way. This happens a lot." Kylie stated. "I can see that." Ashton laughed. "We're here." kylie said.

 "Thanks for stating the obvious." I laughed. "Shut up." She said. We got out and walked to the entrance. Kylie and Hunter were a bit ahead of us.

 Brad and Connor walked up to me. "Tell us who's smoother." Brad said and they walked up to Hunter and Kylie. "I'm ready to laugh." Tristan smirked. 

 Brad walked over to Kylie and picked her up bridal style. In a scared manner, she wrapped her arms around his neck. He laughed and kissed her as she blushed. "OOH. BRAD GET SOME." Luke yelled. We looked back at him. He had his arm slung around Emily and she was holding his hand.

 "Now Connor." I whispered to them. "Let's see him fail." Calum smiled. It had fake and jealousy written all over it. "Shut up, Calum. I ship them more than I ship you with her." Ashton and Tristan said. We turned our attention back to Connor.

 He walked over to Hunter and wrapped one arm around her waist. He then spun her towards his chest. She looked up at him, blushing. "Yes." Hunter said. He shook his head and dipped down, connecting their lips.

 "SEE I TOLD YOU HUNTER."Ashton yelled.

Hunter's POV

 Kylie and I walked ahead of everyone. "So..... Before we split int our groups our groups, I was thinking....." I trailed off. "STARBUCKS." Kylie whisper-shouted.

 "Okay. So, let's get to it." I said. I turned and started walking again. I then heard Kylie squeal. I turned and saw Brad and her kissing. "Get a room." I muttered under my breath.

 "OOH. GET SOME BRAD." Luke yelled. I just shook my head and continued walking. Then, someone grabbed me by the waist and spun me around. I looked to see Connor. 

 "Yes." I said and bit my lip, probably blushing. Connor shook his head and leaned down. He kissed me, right in the middle of the mall. I was surprised, but still kissed back.

 I placed my elbows on his shoulders, twirling the back pieces of his hair with my fingers. He wrapped his other arm around my waist. "That's anough." Emery said, pulling me from Connor.

 "Umm. Excuse you." I said and turned to face him. "You're excused." He said. "Don't sass me. Why the hell didn't you do that to Ky, but to me?" I asked him. "You two were kissing longer." He said.

 "No. We weren't." I said. "Whatever." Emery said. "Ash, Tris, Con. Let's go." I said. They nodded and followed me.

 Stupid Emery.