Chapter 26

James' POV

The guys, Hunter, Kylie, Emery, Ely, and I walked over to Emily's house. She was already there.

We walked through he gate to the backyard. "C'mon slow pokes." Emily groaned. "We're coming." Kylie copied her tone of voice. We walked over to a picnic table and set our stuff down.

"You guys can go ahead in. Emily, Kylie, and I usually tan for s little bit and then get in." Hunter said. We nodded and took off our shoes and shirts. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kylie smirk at Emily and Hunter.

I laughed and shook my head. We all ran and jumped in. The girls sat down in their chairs. They all layed down with their sunglasses on and their earbuds in.

Every once in a while, we would splash some water on the feet, earning us the finger from one of them every time. We would just laugh and start talking again.

Ely's POV

"Hey, Em. You thinking what I'm thinking." I smirked. "Well. If you're thinking about throwing the girls in the pool. Then, yes. I am." Emery said. "That's exactly what I was thinking." I said.

"We need another person, though." Emery said. We swam over to the other guys. "Hey. Who wants to help us throw one of the girls in the pool?" I asked. "Me." Michael said right away.

"Okay. Let's go." Emery said. We quietly got out the pool and walked over to them. I looked to make sure they were sleeping. They were and blasting their music, too. We ever so carefully took off their sunglasses and gently pulled their earbuds out.

Mikey was gonna throw Emily, Emery was gonna throw Kylie, and I had Hunter. "They're gonna kill us. Especially because they still have on their clothes." Mikey laughed.

We carefully picked each girl up, the other guys watching intently. "Where are we going?" Hunter whispered. "You fell asleep. I'm taking you home." I whispered back. She nodded and buried her head in my chest.

"Or not." I said and we threw them into the pool. Hunter popped up first, and I knew she was gonna yell. Then, Kylie and Emily. "ELYSIUM JOHN GREY. WHAT THE FUCK." Hunter yelled at me. "Hunter Vanessa Grey. What so ever do you mean?" I said, innocently.

"Whoever threw me, in gonna kill you. I'm gonna fucking kill you." Emily said. Kylie just got out and went for a towel. Emery was laughing at Emily cuss under her breath. Kylie came up behind him and pushed him in. "Karma's a bitch." She smiled. She then say down and dried off.

I turned my attention back to Hunter. "Just help me out, you re-re." She said, shaking her head. I bent down and gave her my hand. Then, Kylie pushed me in and Hunter pulled, causing me to do a flip.

I came back to the surface and attacked Hunter with a bear hug. "Eww. Get off of me." She said, even though she was still in the water. "No." I said. "Yes." she said, trying to get out of my grip. "Nope." I shook my head. "Yep." She said. "Umm. No." I said.

Then, I guess she gave up. She wrapped her legs around me and her arms were squishing my face. "Wha are you doing?" I asked as she punched my cheeks. "I know how much you hate that." She said.

"I'm hungry." Michael said. "I am too. Emily. Go order pizza." Hunter said. "No. You go order the damn pizza. Emily told her. "Okay. Ely. Let go." She said. I released her from my death grip and she got out.

Hunter walked over to her hair and dried off. She then grabbed her phone and dialed a number. She went inside to order. After about six minutes, she came back out. "The food will be here in 15 minutes." She announced.

She took off her cover up and shorts and placed them where Emily and Kylie put theirs. They just sat there, talking and laughing.

So, we just waited for the pizza.