Chapter 17

Tristan's POV

After all of us had changed, we had to get blankets. Kylie, Emily, Brad and, I while the others sat there.

"Lazy asses." Emily muttered. I chuckled. "Shut up." She said. We grabbed the blankets and walked back to the living room.

Calum was fast asleep. "How did fall asleep that fast?" Kylie asked. "I don't know. He's Calum." Ashton said. He was back in his spot with Hunter.

Emily gave everyone two pillows. Except, for Hunter and Connor because they were leaning against Ashton. I took a blanket and my pillows and layed on the couch.

James, Mikey, and Calum were by the love seat. Brad, Kylie, Emily, and Luke were by the chair. It was Brad and Kylie. Then, a chair in a gap. Luke and Emily were on the other side of the chair.

Suddenly, I heard snoring. "Mikey's asleep." Brad and I said. We laughed. "Then, there were six." Ashton said. "What's the time?" James asked.

I looked at my phone then clicked it off. "Almost two in the morning." I said. "Wait no. Make that five." Ashton corrected himself and looked at Emily.

She had her pillow by Luke's side and the blanket over her. Luke had his arm draped over her shoulders. "Aww." Kylie smiled.

I looked down at the three below me. I saw Hunter's leg twitching a bit. "Is it normal for her leg to twitch like that?" I asked Kylie.

"Yeah." She simply said. "Oh. Okay then." I said and looked down again. "How the hell do they fall asleep that fast?" I said and gestures towards Ashton.

He had his head laying softly on Hunter's. "Then there were four." James yawned. "About to be three." Brad mumbled.

Kylie and I laughed. James then nodded off. "see? Three." Brad said and smiled, sheepishly.

We talked for a little more before I drifted into slumber.

Brad's POV

Tristan soon fell asleep, leaving Kylie and I. "So, Kylie. Tell a little more about yourself." I said.

"Well as you know. I have an older brother, but I have a little brother. He's... Well... He's the same age as me." Kylie said and lightly bit her lip.

"What do you mean?" I said. "He's my twin. I'm the youngest of the three kids. So, it was Emery, then Zach, then me." Kylie said.

"Well. In all honesty, I think you're the prettiest out of all of them." I complimented. "Thanks. But, you do realize that Zach and I look sorta similar, right?" She said with a giggle.

"You're still the prettiest." I said. I moved my hand to her cheek and turned her head to face me. I ducked down and stopped centimeters away from her face.

"I've wanted to do this since this morning." I whispered then kissed her.