Chapter 36

Emily's POV

I ran to Ely and Emery. I was breathing, heavily. "Home. Now." I said. We ran to Ashton's truck and climbed in.

Ashton started driving and we got home in five minutes. "Em. Go to your house and answer the phone. Act like your dad. Same for you, Ely." I said.

They rank into the house and we stayed in the car. "So. What happened?" Tristan asked. "We got in there and the fake bitch lied to Rivers. She said we all attacked her for no reason. But, then Rivers pulled up the cameras. But, I'm pretty sure Hunter recorded the whole thing. Always does." I laughed.

The guys laughed, too. "I just feel bad for Ky. She's barely ever in the principal's office. And if she is, its for school work or something." I explained.

After I said that, Emery walked back out of his house. "Well. What happened?" I asked. "Rivers said Kylie got in a fight. Then, he said she had two weeks worth of detention. After school and Saturday." Emery explained.

My head literally flopped back. She's had a perfect record. Now, thanks to Jessica, she's gonna have 12 detentions. Ely then walked out. "What happened?" I asked Ely.

"Hunt is suspended for two weeks because she's gone through this before." Ely said. "Fuck! What the hell am I supposed to do if I don't have my fucking best friend with me in school?" I yelled to no one.

"Just don't go." Luke said. "Yeah we'll stay, too." Ashton said. "Okay. What about Ky, though? She didn't get suspended." I said. "I'm pretty sure she'll wanna stay home, too." Emery said.

"Okay. I gue-" I was cut off by Ely's phone. He answered it and walked away. We all sat silent. When he came back, he looked worried.

"Dad's coming back." Ely paced back and forth.