Chapter 13

Ashton's POV

"Jason." Hunter said and let tears slip from her eyes. I scooted over and pulled her into s hug.

"Shh. It's okay. Don't cry." I cooed, soothingly. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to go all girl on you." Hunter laughed and wiped her eyes.

"It's okay." I smiled. "Let's head back downstairs." H
She said. I nodded and got up. I offered her hand, and she accepted.

We walked back into the practice room. Everyone stared at us. Emily narrowed her eyes at me after looking at Hunter.

"What the hell did you do?" She spat at me. "He didn't do anything." Hunter butted in. "Are you sure?" Emily asked, suspiciously "Yes." She said.

"Well you guys took too long with the drinks, so everyone drank the sparkling water in the mini-fridge." James said. Oh well. It was Ely's anyway." Emily said.

"IM HOME." A girl's voice rang through the house. "Kylie." Emily and Hunter said. "Cmon." Hunter said.

We all went back upstairs. Kylie was sitting on the couch with some boy. Brad, who was beside me, tensed. "Crush much?" I teased.

"Asshole much?" Brad retorted. I put my hands up in defense. "Hey guys." Hunter said to the two. "Hey." the guy said and stood up, hugging Hunter.

"Guys. You already know Kylie. But, this is Emery. Her older brother." Hunter said. Emily came from the kitchen.

She looked at the couch. "BEST FRIEND." She yelled. Emily ran over to the couch. "BEST FRIEND." Emery yelled.

She ran to him and jumped into his arms. "Dramatic much." Kylie mumbled next to me, causing me to laugh. "So Kylie." I said to her.

"Yeah." She said. Everyone had their own conversations going, so nobody was paying attention. "You and Brad, huh?" I elbowed her side.

Her face turned red and she put her head down. "I mean. Yeah, I like him. But, I don't know if he likes me." She said.

"That he does." I said. Her head popped up and she looked at me with a huge smile. "Really?" She asked. I nodded.

Her smile grew. "Calum and Connor like Hunter. Luke and James like Emily." I said, without thinking. "But shh." I quickly added.

"Aww. But, be careful. I call them the Heartbreak Girls." Kylie said. "You do realize that's one of mine, Luke's, Calum's, and Michael's songs right?" I said. She nodded and laughed.

"Okay, Emily. Move your fatass. My turn with my cousin." Hunter said. Emily reluctantly got up. Hunter plopped down into Emery's lap.

"Hi, Emmy. Hunter smiled. "Hi, Hunty." Emery said and wrapped his arms around her.

"Okay. Twelve teenagers together. Is that bad or what?" Emily said.