Chapter 2

Emily's POV

 Hunter and I looked up to see four, maybe five tall frames of guys standing above us.

 "I am so sorry." One of hem said with some accent. I have yet to make out their facial features. "It's okay." Hunter replied for both of us.

 "Here. Let me help you girls up." Two of them offered to help us up. We accepted them and regained our balance. I looked and noticed our books were scattered everywhere.

 "Let us get them." The boys offered and started picking them up. He finished picking up my books and handed them to me. "Thanks." I smiled.

 I looked at his features. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a lip ring. I'm done. I already died. My god. He was cute. "No problem." He said.

 "What's your name?" I asked. "Luke. Luke Hemmings. And yours?" He asked. "Emily. Emily Ryder." I smiled. For once, Hunter was being shy.

 "Well, Emily. This is Michael, Calum, Connor, and Bradley. We're looking for three of our friends because they decided to play hide and seek."Luke stated.

 "This is Hunter." I said. "Hi." She said. "Wait. Are y'all new?" She added. They nodded. "We can show you around if you want." I offered.

 "That would be great." Connor said. "Hey, Em. Now we have an excuse for being late and we won't get detention for the third time this week." Hunter said. I laughed.

 "Hey, Hunt. Where's Kylie?" I asked. "I dunno." She said.0 

 Kylie Smith. A blonde with deep blue eyes. Hunter's cousin. And, Emery's sister. Except, Kylie is a complete good girl.

 "Well. Let's get going." I said. "Okay. First we need to know what you're friends like to do if were gonna find them." Hunter said.

 "They like pizza, video games, and beer." Bradley said. "You have a baby face." Hunter scrunched up her nose and poked Bradley's face.

 "Well, thanks." He laughed. "Don't pierce it. Okay? Because if you do, it won't be a baby face no more." I said.

 We walked down the hall and Hunter saw Kylie. "Hey ky!" She yelled out.

 Kylie turmed towards us and walked. "Hey. You guys know there's five really cut guys behind you?" Kylie said.

 "Yep." Hunter and I said.