Chapter 34

Connor's POV

We got out of Ashton's truck and walked into the school building. I walked up next to Hunter and grabbed her hand. She smiled and we laced our fingers together.

Bradley and Kylie were by their lockers, flirting. "USE PROTECTION." Tristan yelled. We all laughed as they turned red. "Con. What's your first class?" Hunter asked me.

"Umm. I have Mrs. Greene for homeroom. Then, math, biology, world cultures, lunch, science, history, and music." I read off of my list. "We have homeroom, lunch, history, and music together." Hunter said. "Good." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Just then, a group of girls walked up to us. We all just stood there, staring at them. "Can we help you?" Emily said. I looked back and Brad and Kylie rejoined us. "No. But, they can." A blonde from the group said.

"Fuck off, you fake bitch." Hunter smiled, sarcastically. "You would like that, wouldn't you?" The girl asked. "Look. Jessica. Just leave. We don't want no problems." Kylie said. "You don't want any problems. But, I want him." Jessica smirked.

Kylie ran for her, but hunt held her back. "Oh. And while you're at it, throw in your brother, too." Jessica said. "Go wild." Hunter said and let Kylie go. "Oh you little bitch." Kylie said before running towards the girl.

Kylie pushed her to the ground and started punching her. Three other girls jumped into the fight and Hunter clenched my hand. She let go and ran to the fight, pulled Kylie out, and kicked one of the girls. Emily was holding onto Kylie for dear life.

"Get up." Hunter said to Jessica. Jessica slowly stood up and looked at her. "Oh, Hunter. Nice to see you again. How've you been?" Jessica asked, fake as ever. "Oh. Good. How about you? Did you get anymore work done?" Hunter asked, innocently.

"What she doing?" I asked Emily, quietly. "She trying to get Jessica to hit first so it counts as self defense." Emily explained. I looked back at Hunter and Jessica. Jessica's face was red. "No." She said, teeth clenched.

"Oh. I didn't think so. Your ass is still the same size as last week." Hunter smirked. That set Jessica off. She punched Hunter's cheek. Hunter leaned over and the regained her balance. She looked at us and smirked.

"You really shouldn't have done that." Hunter said before ramming Jessica to the floor. Hunter sat on top of her, continuously punching her in the face or stomach.

Then, a teacher came....