Chapter 21

Ashton's POV

I changed into the clothes they had brought me yesterday. A white muscle tee with "Green Day" on the front, black ripped skinnies, and a black beanie.

After I changed, I just sort of ran my fingers through my hair and picked up my black zip-up hoodie. "Everyone done?" I asked. "Yeah." They responded.

We walked upstairs to the living room. Surprisingly, the girls were ready. When we walked in, they were laughing.

"Hey guys." Emily said. "So. We're gonna split in groups." Kylie said. "Okay. Tris, Ash, and Con your with me. Brad, Cal, and Em are with Kylie. Luke, James, and Mikey are with Emily." Hunter said.

"Sounds good." I said. "Okay. Are we taking my car or what?" Emery said. "Their pickup." Emily pointed towards us.

"Okay. Let's go." Brad said. "Who wants to drive?" I asked. "You." They all said. "You asked. You drive." Hunter said. I took the keys from James.

"Well good. You're keeping me company." I said and threw her over my shoulder. "Kay Kay." She said and wrapped her legs around me. "Well that was easy." I shrugged.

I unlocked the doors and threw Hunter in. I shoved her over and sat in the drivers seat. I shut the door and quickly locked it.

"You know. You're like another older brother to me and I've only known you for two days." Hunter said to me. "Yay! I have another sibling." I said and hugged her.

"We can make those nine sit in the back." I said. "We can let Mikey sit with us, too." She said. I nodded. "Why not Emily and Kylie?" I asked.

"Because then. Luke and Brad would have to come up, too." She said. "You wanna know what I saw last night when I was getting water?" I said. She nodded.

"Brad and Kylie were making out." I said. "And I don't think they knew I was up. I was walking back and I saw them. I quietly sat down without them seeing me." I added with a laugh.

"Ooh. Brylie. I like it." Hunter smiled. "As much as I ship Conter?" I asked. "Me and Connor?" Hunter blushed. I nodded.

The others soon walked out. "Mikey. Come here." Hunter said. he walked over to her side. "Get in." I said. He shrugged and got in the back seat. "Wait. And tris." Hunter said. Tristan got in.

I quickly locked the doors again. "You eight are in the back." I said. They shrugged and got in.

"Next stop. The mall." I said and started driving.