Chapter 8

Emily's POV

Gosh damn, we sounded AMAZING! I felt special because I was the only one playing the piano. I walked over to the mini fridge, looking for lemon pudding. There was none. I remember looking in my fridge at home, none. I quickly ran to Hunter's fridge. I heard someone say,"What the hell is wrong with her?"

I opened the fridge. NO FUCKING LEMON PUDDING! I let out a scream and people pilled in.

Hunter's POV

I saw Emily looking in the fridge and I remembered she ate all the lemon pudding. She then ran into the kitchen. Michael looked over to me and said, "What the hell is wrong with her?"

I held up my fingers counting off. 3..2..1..Emily soon screamed. James and Luke were the first to take off. Someone's got a crush. While everybody ran to where they heard the scream I just walked. I was surprized the boys could find the kitchen.

We walked in and there was Emily sitting on the floor. "What the hell?" Calum asked. The vein on his neck popped out. It gave me chills.

"theres...no..LEMON PUDDING!" Emily yelled. The guys looked at her confused. "For the last fucking time your doctor said no more lemon pudding!" I told her.

"Oh fuck the doctors! If I die, I wanna die because of eating lemon pudding!" She said, folding her arms. She had that look on her face. "Plug your ears" I told the guys.

I put my fingers in my ear and instead of listening to me, they asked why. And that's when Emily let out her high pitch scream that will make you go deaf.

She continued to scream. "JUST BUY HER SOME LEMON FUCKING PUDDING!" Connor yelled over the screaming. "Fine" I said.

Emily quickly stopped screaming, jumped to her feet, and had a big smile on her face. "I love you." she said. "I love me too." I said.

"Follow me." I instucted. They followed me up to the attic. Ely, Emily, Emery, Kylie, and I have a whole bunch of penny boards up there. I opened the door and we walked in.

"What are we doing?" Brad asked me, clearly confused. Emily stood next to me, skipping with a big smile splattered on her fucking face. "We are getting penny boards to ride to the market." I said.

"Ride penny boards?" Ashton asked. "Yeah. Like skateboarding." I said. "Oh." He said. Me and Emily walked over to our pennys and picked them up.

My board was green and black with five tally marks all over it and aztec print wheels because why not. Emily's board was blue and white with five tally marks on it and tye-dye wheels.

The guys picked up some random bpards and we walked back downstairs. "Ready people?" I asked. They all nodded, nervously. Whatever, I just turned and walked out the door.

Of course, everyone followed. I feel like we're playing follow the leader. Heh, this is fun. I put my board on the ground and gave myself a push with my foot.

Everyone followed me, riding perfectly. Except for Connor. Emily led the others to the market while I stayed back to help him.

"You got it?" I asked. "No. Not at all." Connor said, frustrated. "Don't have a temper tantrum." I teased. "Not funny." He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Want some help?" I asked and bit my lip.