#10: Ethan Copper

Name: Ethaniel Lucifer 'Ethan' Copper

Age: 12 (permanently)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Favorite Color: Black

Status: Alive

Height: 61.2"

Weight: 73 Ib.

Favorite Animals: Black Cats

Bio: Ethan is the 9th clone to be created and the 10th Copper kid overall. Ethan is a weird case. He decided to choose a more gothic aesthetic; wearing undereye shadow, having a lot of black, and liking anything related to the macabre. But just because of all of that doesn't mean he's entirely a scary person. In fact, he's the opposite. He's open, nice, happy, and a little bit shy. His family at first didn't really get his whole aesthetic but grew to love it anyway. And, alongside Katie, Doug, Leo, and Ray, he's not part of the crew, he's only a family member. But he'll jump in to help his friends and family, regardless of status. And he'll probably scare the assailant off due to how he looks, which isn't saying much, but he can knock someone's teeth out if given the chance. And he's been known to scream at jumpscares, regardless of genre. But he'll be there to help if he's not worried in the process. And, like his siblings, he cannot be brainwashed, hypnotized, or bribed.

Physical Appearance: Pale Caucasian skin, black hair with bangs covering his left eye, dark blue eyes, and freckles.

Clothes

Everyday: A black zipper hoodie with a happy skull emblem on the shoulders, a gray short-sleeved shirt with a cute ghost on it, dark denim jeans, and black sneakers.

Fall: A black zipper hoodie with a happy skull emblem on the shoulders, a gray short-sleeved shirt with a cute skeleton on it, a black hoodless jacket zipped down, dark denim jeans, and black sneakers.

Winter: A black fur-collared heavy jacket, a black zipper hoodie tied around his waist, a gray short-sleeved shirt with a cute skeleton on it, a black beanie, a pair of black gloves, dark denim jeans, and black winter boots.

Beachwear: A black Bermuda shirt buttoned-up, a black swim top, black swimming trunks with grey accents, a black zipper hoodie tied around his waist, and black sandals or black sneakers.

Nightwear: A black bunny onesie with white carrots on the ends of the strings and his skull emblem scattered around.

Formal: A black suit, a white dress shirt, a grey tie with skulls, black dress pants, and black dress shoes or black sneakers.

Family

Mother: Pepper Copper

Father: Shawn Nickleson-Copper

Siblings: Danny, Stanley, Joey, Andy, Mike, Rosie, Tyler, Zack, Henry, Katie, Doug, Leo, Ray, Cassie, and Chris

Cousins: Trixie and Marx

Friends: David, Rhea, Delora, Robbie, Rebecca, Scarlett, Scott, Alex, Ivan, Ivy, Viktor, and Valerie

Uncle: Peter Nickleson

Aunt: Georgia Copper-Nickleson

Other

Likes: His family, his friends, the gothic style, his emo look, happy skulls, being a goth, having a bunch of black undereye shadow and black bunnies

Dislikes: Lust, sexual things, rapists, perverts, anyone who hurts his family and friends, jump scares, the horror genre, bloody corpses, and himself dying