#18: Shawn Copper

Name: Samual Jacob "Shawn" Nickleson-Copper

Age: 24 (permanently)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Favorite Color: Moss Green

Status: Alive

Height: 63.8

Weight: 170.3 Ib

Favorite Animals: Great Danes

Bio: Shawn is the patriarch of the Copper family, being the husband of Pepper and the father of the Copper kids, originally Danny. Shawn's known for being that one crazy scientist; Y'know like mixing different chemicals, messing around with toxic waste, setting off random alarms, and having lunch during decontamination, just to name a few. But he wasn't always like this. You see, during his high school years, he was the stereotypical nerd type, glasses n'all. His brother Peter, meanwhile, was a ladies man, having almost every cheerleader swooning over him. But both brothers knew that he was gonna get with someone more suitable for him. But that was when a girl known as Pepper came along, and that was when Shawn knew he was set for life. In the future (as in now), Shawn is a successful, if crazy, scientist with a loving wife, 16 extreme kids, and a very loyal moral compass, similar to Pepper. Also if you even think about hurting his family, he will shove a can of cowboy caviar down your throat, while kicking you in the no-no bits. That's just his way of getting back at troublemakers who try to hurt his family, which he cares for so, so much.

Physical Appearance: Caucasian skin, hair done up in a messy cowlick, and navy blue eyes

Clothes

Everyday: A long-sleeve moss green t-shirt with stripes on the sleeves, his tire emblem on the back, denim jeans, and moss green sneakers.

Fall: A long-sleeve moss green t-shirt with stripes on the sleeves, his tire emblem on the back, denim jeans, an army green camo jacket, and moss green sneakers.

Winter: A heavy winter jacket vest, A long-sleeve moss green t-shirt with stripes on the sleeves, his tire emblem on the back, a moss green torque, a pair of moss green gloves, denim jeans, and moss green winter boots.

Beachwear: A moss green Bermuda shirt opened, moss green swimming trunks with dark-moss green accents, and moss green sandals or moss green sneakers.

Nightwear: A moss green nightcap, a shirt with a picture of a car on it, pants with his tire emblem scattered around, and light moss green slippers.

Formal: A dark green suit, a light moss green button-up, a moss green tie, and dark green formal shoes or moss green sneakers.

Family

Father: Jacob Nickleson

Mother: Teresa Nickleson

Wife: Pepper Copper

Brothers/Sisters: Peter Nickleson, Georgia Copper (sister-in-law)

Kids: Danny, Stanley, Joey, Andy, Mike, Rosie, Tyler, Zack Henry, Ethan, Katie, Doug, Leo, Ray, Cassie, and Chris

Friends: Rhea, David, Willow, Toby, Peter, Georgia, Carl, and Sarah

Niece/Nephews: Trixie and Marx

Uncle: Charles Copper

Aunt: Frida Copper

Other

Likes: His family, his friends, Pepper, moonshine (rarely), working, racing, and seeing his family happy

Dislikes: Lust, rapists, perverts, anyone who hurts his family and friends, hookers, pretentious people, terrible punishments, deep gashes, and the smell of blood