#8: Zack Copper

Name: Zachery Jude 'Zack' Copper

Age: 13 (permanently)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Favorite Color: Blue

Status: Alive

Height: 63.5"

Weight: 102.0 Ib.

Favorite Animals: Arctic Wolves

Bio: Zack is the 7th clone to be created and the 8th Copper kid overall. Zack could be described as a down-to-earth kid, with his hippie-like mannerisms. Zack is also known to be the first oldest clone at 13, being older than everyone else. Zack is known, however, for being a good big brother, helping his brothers and sisters when need be, having a good relationship with his cousins, and doesn't like to fight, but will throw hands if he's provoked enough. Zack is also known to be a bit of an airhead when it comes to certain things but will pull through nonetheless. Zack can be a bit cold at times, but it's if he's either tired, provoked, angry, or feels like his little siblings are in danger, but he's level-headed most of the time. He also likes to stay out in the cold for a longer-than-normal period of time. And like his siblings, he cannot be brainwashed, hypnotized, or bribed.

Physical Appearance: Caucasian skin, blue hair done up in a cowlick, dark blue eyes, and freckles

Clothes

Everyday: A blue hoodie with a snowflake around the chest and abdomen area, denim jeans, and blue sneakers.

Fall: A blue hoodie with a snowflake around the chest and abdomen area, a blue hoodless jacket, denim jeans, and blue sneakers.

Winter: A fur-collared heavy jacket, a blue hoodie tied around his waist, a blue beanie, a pair of blue gloves, denim jeans, and blue winter boots.

Nightwear: A shirt that says "#CHILLOUT" on it with a picture of a snowflake wearing sunglasses on it, pants with his peace sign-snowflake emblem scattered around it, and light-blue socks.

Beachwear: A blue Bermuda shirt opened, a blue swim top, a blue hoodie tied around his waist, blue swimming trunks with dark-blue accents, and blue sandals or blue sneakers.

Formal: A dark-blue suit top, a light-blue dress shirt, a blue tie, dark-blue dress-pants, and dark-blue dress-shoes or blue sneakers.

Family

Mother: Pepper Copper

Father: Shawn Nickleson-Copper

Siblings: Danny, Stanley, Joey, Andy, Mike, Rosie, Tyler, Henry, Katie, Doug, Leo, Ray, Cassie, and Chris

Cousins: Trixie and Marx

Friends: David, Rhea, Delora, Robbie, Rebecca, Alex, Scarlett, Scott, Ivan, Ivy, Viktor, and Valerie

Uncle: Peter Nickleson

Aunt: Georgia Copper-Nickleson

Other

Likes: His family, his friends, the cold, winter, chilling with his family and friends, having hot chocolate, being nice, and being chill

Dislikes: Lust, sexual things, rapists, perverts, anyone who hurts his family and friends, too warm environments, spicy food, snow and/or ice-covered in blood, sulfuric acid, and storms