#16: Chris Copper

Name: Christopher Seymour 'Chris' Copper

Age: 12 (legally and permanently)

Gender: (officially) Male

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Favorite Color: Cobalt Blue

Status: Alive

Height: 61.2"

Weight: 76 Ib.

Favorite Animals: Dingos

Bio: Chris is the 15th "clone" created and the 16th Copper child overall. Chris is also the second and (currently) last robot, the first robot being Cassie. Chris, unlike Cassie, is more extroverted, a party dude, and a pretty good DJ. However, being extroverted doesn't mean he has no insecurities. For example, he sorta fears that his DJ prowess will get him destroyed, and losing his headphones (he has his reasons). He and Cassie also have a two-man band called 'Scratch n' Release'. However, like Cassie, he didn't have a much-defined personality. When he was first activated, he was slightly less robotic than Cassie, but was still very monotone and stiff. Stanley, with some help from Cassie, managed to get Chris into acting less robotic and more human, who has a weird fascination with human records from the '50s, that same fascination also with horror movies. And he will make you look worse than anything from the '50s if you mess with his family in any way, shape, or form. and like his siblings, he can't be brainwashed, hypnotized, bribed, or hacked.

Physical Appearance: Mettalic blue skin, cobalt blue hair done up in a cowlick, white LED eyes, and freckles.

Clothes

Everyday: a cobalt blue varsity jacket with his record emblem on the back, headphones around his neck, a light-blue vertical striped t-shirt, denim jeans, and cobalt blue sneakers.

Fall: a cobalt blue varsity jacket zipped up with his record emblem on the back, headphones around his neck, a light-blue vertical striped t-shirt, denim jeans, and cobalt blue sneakers.

Winter: a cobalt blue fur-collared heavy jacket, headphones around his neck, a light-blue vertical striped t-shirt,  a cobalt blue beanie, a pair of dark cobalt blue gloves, denim jeans, and cobalt blue winter boots.

Beachwear: A cobalt blue Bermuda shirt opened, a cobalt blue swim top, cobalt blue swimming trunks with dark-cobalt blue accents, headphones around his neck, a cobalt blue varsity jacket tied around his waist, and cobalt blue sandals or cobalt blue sneakers.

Nightwear: a shirt with a partying robot on the front, pants with his record emblem scattered around, and light-blue socks.

Formal: a dark-cobalt blue suit top, a cobalt blue tie, headphones around his neck, a light-blue button-up, dark-cobalt blue dress-pants, and dark-cobalt blue dress shoes or cobalt blue sneakers.

Family

Mother: Pepper Copper

Father: Shawn Nickleson-Copper

Siblings: Danny, Stanley, Joey, Andy, Mike, Rosie, Tyler, Zack, Henry, Ethan, Katie, Doug, Leo, Ray, and Cassie

Friends: David, Rhea, Delora, Robbie, Rebecca, Alex, Scarlett, Scott, Ivan, Ivy, Viktor, and Valerie

Cousins: Trixie and Marx

Uncle: Peter Nickleson

Aunt: Georgia Copper-Nickleson

Other

Likes: His family, his friends, DJ booths, horror movies, old records, and being chill

Dislikes: Lust, sexual things, rapists, perverts, anyone who messes with his family and friends, bad horror movies, being dismantled, and losing his humanity