#2: Stanley Copper

Name: Stanford Albert 'Stanley' Copper

Age: 12 (permanently)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Favorite Color: Yellow

Status: Alive

Height: 61.2"

Weight: 73 Ib.

Favorite Animals: Honey Badgers

Bio: Stanley is the 1st clone to be created by Danny and the 2nd Copper kid overall. Stanley is, technically, the smart one. He likes to invent, create, experiment, and use electricity. Stanley is, also, the straight man of the Clone 9 Crew, being the one to calm down the others when things get too hectic. He being a clone, however, granted him the same things Danny has, to some extent. He has the same skin-like shield, facial structure, super strength, age immortality, and the same percentage of lust, that being 0.00%, as his brothers and sisters. Stanley is also known to be the one that, reluctantly, helps Danny create the other clones, with him often saying that, and I quote, " The house is big enough as is, brother unit.". But, even then, he loves his family dearly and will hurt you if you mess with them, especially Rosie and Henry. Also since he, like the rest of his siblings, who are clones of Danny,  he cannot be brainwashed, hypnotized, or bribed.

Physical Appearance: Caucasian skin, yellow hair down up in a cowlick, dark blue eyes, and freckles.

Clothes

Everyday: Glasses, a light-yellow pocket shirt with a beaker emblem, denim jeans, and yellow sneakers.

Fall: Glasses, a light-yellow pocket t-shirt with a beaker emblem, a yellow hoodie jacket, denim jeans, and yellow sneakers.

Winter: Glasses, a yellow fur-collared heavy jacket, a light-yellow pocket shirt with a beaker emblem, a yellow beanie, a pair of yellow gloves, denim jeans, and yellow winter boots.

Beachwear: Glasses, a yellow Bermuda shirt buttoned-up, a yellow swim top, yellow swimming trunks with dark-yellow accents, and yellow sandals or yellow sneakers.

Nightwear: A yellow loose shirt with the words 'ATOMICALLY CUTE' written on it, with a picture of a cute little atom with an equally as cute face hanging over it, pants with his beaker emblem scattered around it, and light-yellow socks.

Formal: Glasses, a dark-yellow suit top, a yellow tie, a pale-yellow dress shirt, dark-yellow dress pants, and dark-yellow dress shoes or yellow sneakers.

Family

Mother: Pepper Copper

Father: Shawn Nickleson-Copper

Siblings: Danny, Joey, Andy, Mike, Rosie, Tyler, Zack, Henry, Ethan, Katie, Doug, Leo, Ray, Cassie, and Chris

Friends: David, Rhea, Delora, Robbie, Rebecca, Alex, Scarlett, Scott, Ivan, Ivy, Viktor, and Valerie

Cousins: Trixie and Marx

Uncle: Peter Nickleson

Aunt: Georgia Copper-Nickleson

Other

Likes: His family, his friends, his inventions, studies, experiments and hybrids

Dislikes: Lust, sexual things, rapists, perverts, anyone who hurts his family and friends, bad inventions, horrible experiments, gross studies and mutilated hybrids