#13: Leo Copper

Name: Leonardo Stephen 'Leo' Copper

Age: 12 (both in lizard years and human years and permanent)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Favorite Color: Lime Green

Status: Alive

Height: 61.2"

Weight: 72 Ib.

Favorite Animals: Lizards

Bio: Leo is the 12th clone to be made by Danny and the 13th Copper kid overall. Leo is the most extravagant member of the family, being the painter and all. However, that comes with an ego; not too large but not too small either. And he really doesn't take kindly to criticism, being the one to mostly lash out. He was originally a bearded dragon, who was very bored for a lizard. However, during yet another cloning attempt, he fell and got in the way. But, what makes him different from Katie and Doug, was that he fell alongside a fossilized piece of a long-extinct dinosaur, the Spinosuchus, basically making him a human/lizard/dinosaur hybrid, which caused him to have a patch of scales around his right eye, said eye looking reptilian. He can also transform into said dinosaur at will. And, of course, if you mess with his family, he will not be afraid to use his tail to, first choke you, then whip you around until you get sick, and finally get thrown in a dumpster. Like his brothers and sisters, Leo cannot be brainwashed, hypnotized, or bribed.

Physical Appearance: Caucasian skin, lime green hair done up in a cowlick, one right eye covered in scales and reptilian, one left eye dark blue and freckles.

Clothes

Everyday: A lime green, slightly oversized t-shirt, a pair of dark-lime green gloves, denim jeans, and lime green sneakers.

Fall: A lime green, slightly oversized t-shirt, a pair of dark-lime green gloves, a lime green hoodie jacket, denim jeans, and lime green sneakers.

Winter: A lime green fur-collared heavy jacket, a lime green, slightly oversized t-shirt, a lime green beanie, a pair of dark-lime green gloves, denim jeans, and lime green winter boots.

Beachwear: A lime green, slightly oversized Bermuda shirt buttoned-up, a lime-green swim top, lime-green swimming trunks with dark-lime green accents, and lime green sandals or lime green sneakers.

Nightwear: A light-lime green nightshirt, pants with his paintbrush emblem scattered around it, and light-lime green socks.

Formal: A dark-lime green suit top, a lime green tie, a pale-lime green dress-shirt, dark-lime green dress-pants, and dark-lime green dress-shoes or lime green sneakers.

Family

Mother: Pepper Copper

Father: Shawn Nickleson-Copper

Siblings: Danny, Stanley, Joey, Andy, Mike, Rosie, Tyler, Zack, Henry, Ethan, Katie, Doug, Ray, Cassie, and Chris

Friends: David, Rhea, Delora, Robbie, Rebecca, Alex, Scarlett, Scott, Ivan, Ivy, Viktor, and Valerie

Cousins: Trixie and Marx

Uncle: Peter Nickleson

Aunt: Georgia Copper-Nickleson

Other

Likes: His family, his friends, making art, his ancestors, and having his paintbrush

Dislikes: Lust, sexual things, rapists, perverts, anyone who hurts his family and friends, people dissing his art, when people say anime is NOT art, bad representations of his ancestors and awful art supplies