#1: Danny Copper

Name: Daniel Thaddeus 'Danny' Copper

Age: 12 (permanently)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Favorite Color: Rainbow

Status: Alive

Height: 61.2"

Weight: 73 Ib.

Favorite Animals: Cats/Dogs

Bio: Danny is a young boy at the age of 12. He has a good life, great parents, and some great friends. Though, there was 1 thing he didn't have, siblings. Yep, Danny was an only child, and due to this, he grew a case of loneliness. Since he didn't want to keep bothering his friends, he'd usually spend time playing video games or watching MeTube videos. But all of that changed when Danny stumbled upon a cloning machine built by his parents. He then uses the machine and suddenly, the walls of the Copper Household didn't feel so lonely anymore. Before this, however, Danny was given a new serum called the Meno-Z which was SUPPOSED to make him and his friends less lustful, but the serum took it to the extreme by making them non-lustful ENTIRELY, while also gifting them super-strength that can beat anything from the known to the unknown universe and multiverse and heightened senses so they can detect anyone if they're in town. And the only things that can beat them are themselves, because the Meno-Z serum was handed to a select group of people, who are conveniently Danny and his friends and family, and wouldn't be handed to anyone who had or have a criminal record, and the clothes that they wear, since the materials that made the clothing was to ensure nothing, and I mean NOTHING, can rip it. And the serum grants them an invisible, skin-like shield that protects them if someone, somehow managed to grab them, and it would make their hand a stump if they try to go through the shield anyways. Also, the Meno-Z serum had a side effect that made Danny and his friends and family be permanently stuck at the age they're at, which is usually 12 or 13, and grant the kids growth spurts, which made the 12-year-olds grow to the height of 13-year olds and the 13-year olds grow to the height of 14-year olds. And it made the girls early bloomers, but we'll touch on that later. And he dislikes bribery so much, that it got passed down to his clone siblings. When he was born, the doctor that delivered him found out that he had a birth defect that made him the only kid on the planet to not be brainwashable or hypnotizable, which means if you try to brainwash or hypnotize him or his siblings, all you'll get is them being confused.

Physical Appearance: Caucasian skin, Brown hair done up in a cowlick, dark blue eyes, and freckles.

Clothes

Everyday: A light-green short-sleeved overcoat, a dark-red t-shirt with a shield emblem on the chest area, denim jeans, and black sneakers.

Fall: A light-green short-sleeved overcoat around his waist, a dark-red t-shirt with a shield emblem on the chest area, a light jacket with a yellow hood, a red left sleeve, a blue right sleeve, an orange zipper, and the main part having different colors, denim jeans, and black sneakers.

Winter: A rainbow fur-collared heavy jacket, a light-green short-sleeved overcoat around his waist, a dark-red t-shirt with a shield emblem on the chest area, a rainbow beanie, a pair of rainbow gloves, denim jeans, and black-n-white winter boots.

Beachwear: A opened rainbow Bermuda shirt, a yellow swim top, orange swimming trunks with red accents, and purple sandals or black sneakers.

Nightwear: A long-sleeved shirt with the words 'SLEEPY HERO' written on it with a picture of a cat with a knight's helmet on it over the words, pants with the shield emblem scattered around, and gray socks.

Formal: A dark-red suit, orange tie, a white dress-shirt, dark-blue dress-pants, and dark-green dress-shoes or black sneakers.

Family

Mother: Pepper Copper

Father: Shawn Nickleson-Copper

Siblings: None (formerly), Stanley, Joey, Andy, Mike, Rosie, Tyler, Zack, Henry, Ethan, Katie, Doug, Leo, Ray, Cassie, and Chris. (currently)  

Cousins: Trixie and Marx

Friends: David, Rhea, Delora, Robbie, Rebecca, Alex, Scarlett, Scott, Ivan, Ivy, Viktor, and Valerie

Uncle: Peter Nickleson

Aunt: Georgia Copper-Nickleson

Other

Likes: His family, cats, dogs, his friends, chicken, and his overcoat

Dislikes: Lust, sexual things, rapists, perverts, anyone who hurts his family and friends, dumb people, and alcoholic drinks