#12: Doug Copper

Name: Douglas Charles 'Doug' Copper

Age: 12 (both in dog years and human years & permanent)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Favorite Color: Brown

Status: Alive

Height: 61.2

Weight: 73 Ib.

Favorite Animals: Canines

Bio: Doug is the 11th clone to be created and the 12th Copper kid overall. Doug is also the second human/animal hybrid in the series. Doug is sorta different from Katie, and one of those things is that he's a deredere while Katie is a tsundere. The second one is more obvious; he's a dogboy while she's a catgirl; he was also originally an American Stafford Terrier, while Katie was an American Shorthair. Like Katie, he was once a regular ol' dog until the same incident involving Joey, sugar, Katie, and the cloning machine turned him into the hybrid he is now. And just like Katie, he's perfectly fine with the way he is now. As for him being a deredere, well, he's usually smiling alot and has his tongue hanging out all the time, with drool sometimes dripping off of it. Also, he will not hesitate to bite you in your unmentionables if you so much as have a hint of threat in your voice. He also tends to bark at people when he's slightly irritated and is kinda dim-witted, being the last one to catch on to certain things. He also used to have a small, but fiery rivalry with Katie when they were still animals, but now that they're mostly human, that has devolved into simple teasing, mostly done by Katie.

Physical Appearance: Caucasian skin, unnaturally brown hair done up in a cowlick, dark blue eyes, brown fur on the top of his ear, and freckles.

Clothes

Everyday: A brown short-sleeved raglan shirt, a choker with a silver clip of a dog head at the front, denim jeans, and brown sneakers.

Fall: A brown short-sleeved raglan shirt, a choker with a silver clip of a dog head at the front, a brown hoodie jacket, denim jeans, and brown sneakers.

Winter: A brown fur-collared heavy jacket, a brown short-sleeved raglan shirt, a choker with a silver clip of a dog head at the front, a brown beanie, a pair of brown gloves, denim jeans, and brown winter boots.

Beachwear: A brown Bermuda shirt opened, a brown swim top, brown swimming trunks with dark-brown accents, and brown sandals or brown sneakers.

Nightwear: A brown loose shirt with a picture of a sleeping puppy on a bone on it,  pants with his dog emblem scattered around it, and brown socks.

Formal: A dark-brown suit, a brown tie, a light-brown dress shirt, dark-brown suit pants, and dark-brown shoes or brown sneakers.

Family

Mother: Pepper Copper

Father: Shawn Nickleson-Copper

Siblings: Danny, Stanley, Joey, Andy, Mike, Rosie, Tyler, Zack, Henry, Ethan, Katie, Leo, Ray, Cassie, and Chris

Friends: David, Rhea, Delora, Robbie, Rebecca, Alex, Scarlett, Scott, Ivan, Ivy, Viktor, and Valarie

Cousins: Trixie and Marx

Uncle: Peter Nickleson

Aunt: Georgia Copper-Nickleson

Other

Likes: His family, his friends, dog treats, being a human, being a deredere, and his choker

Dislikes: Lust, sexual things, rapists, perverts, anyone who hurts his family and friends, some coyotes, dog-catchers, and the pound