#6: Rosie Copper

Name: Rosalie Anne 'Rosie' Copper

Age: 12 (permanently)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Favorite Color: Pink

Status: Alive

Height: 61.2"

Weight: 76 Ib.

Favorite Animals: Foxes

Bio: Rosie is the 5th clone to be created and the 6th Copper kid overall. Rosie is also the first female clone in the series. Rosie is a sweet girl, doing such things like hugging her youngest sibling, Henry, in a motherly fashion, likes flowers and crystals, has a fascination with the color pink, and wears crop tops as part of her daily wardrobe. And remember when I stated that the Meno-Z serum made the girls early bloomers? Yeah, well she's no exception, with the girls having a strawberry-like body type. Her breasts are only for show and she usually doesn't know she has big breasts. Her wardrobe is also confusing. Her wardrobe only consists of crop tops, jeans, sneakers, one pair of high heels, shorts, one dress, and some skirts which she wears with shorts. She's also very outgoing; she really likes making new friends and would always be nice, for a while. But, just because she's nice, doesn't mean she can't dish out knuckle sandwiches. So, while she may be a nice girl normally, she can become a mean mama bear if you get on her bad side. And, like her siblings, she cannot be brainwashed, hypnotized, or bribed.

Physical Appearance: Caucasian skin, pink hair done up in a cowlick and ponytail, dark blue eyes and freckles

Clothes

Everyday: A crop top version of a light-pink short-sleeved blouse with a heart emblem on the sleeves and a pink crop top sweater-vest, along with a dark-pink crop top with a picture of a galaxy with a rainbow and a unicorn, denim jeans, and pink sneakers.

Fall: A crop top version of a light-pink short-sleeved blouse with a heart emblem on the sleeves and a pink crop top sweater-vest, along with a dark-pink crop top with a picture of a galaxy with a rainbow and a unicorn, a pink crop top hoodie jacket, denim jeans, and pink sneakers.

Winter: A pink fur-collared heavy jacket crop-top, a crop-top version of a light-pink, short-sleeved blouse with a heart emblem on the sleeves, a pink crop top sweater-vest, a dark-pink crop top with a picture of a galaxy with a unicorn and a rainbow, a pink beanie, a pair of pink gloves, denim jeans, and pink winter boots.

Beachwear: A pink Bermuda shirt opened, a non-revealing pink bikini, and pink sandals or pink sneakers.

Nightwear: A short-sleeved loose crop top with the words 'CRYSTAL GIRL' and a picture of a shade wearing diamond-shaded pink drinking a shake underneath said words, pants with the heart emblem scattered around, and light pink socks.

Formal: A dark-pink crop top dress with light-pink over-the-elbow gloves, magenta lipstick, pink diamond earrings, shorts going under the dress, some light-pink eyeshadow, and some dark-pink heels or pink sneakers.

Family

Mother: Pepper Copper

Father: Shawn Nickleson-Copper

Siblings: Danny, Stanley, Joey, Andy, Mike, Tyler, Zack, Henry, Ethan, Katie, Doug, Leo, Ray, Cassie, and Chris

Friends: David, Rhea, Delora, Robbie, Rebecca, Alex, Scarlett, Scott, Ivan, Ivy, Viktor, and Valerie

Cousins: Trixie and Marx

Uncle: Peter Nickleson

Aunt: Georgia Copper-Nickleson

Other

Likes: Her family, her friends, crop tops, flowers, crystals, warm heat, being cute, dancing, and ponytails

Dislikes: Lust, sexual things, rapists, perverts, anyone who hurts her family and friends, cleavage, losing her voice, her chest sometimes, jumpscares, and seeing Henry unhappy