#11: Katie Copper

Name: Kaitlyn Selina 'Katie' Copper

Age: 12 (both in human and cat years & permanent)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Favorite Color: Sky-Blue

Status: Alive

Height: 61.2"

Weight: 76 Ib.

Favorite Animals: Felines

Bio: Katie is the 10th clone to be created and the 11th Copper kid overall. Katie is also the second female clone in the series and is also the first human/animal hybrid in the series. Katie is what you could describe as a tsundere, but with a nicer personality. She's snappy, a snarker, slightly pompous, and kinda rude. But deep down she's like a kitten, being very kind when she wants to be, while also being the straight man (straightwoman? straightneko?) to her family's antics, usually Doug's. Speaking of which, Katie's origins was that she was originally a cat, an American Shorthair to be specific. However, during an incident involving Joey, Doug, sugar, and Rosie, her DNA was rearranged, mixing with Rosie's, and caused her to become a catgirl than a regular cat, looking similar to Rosie in the process. Since she can now talk, Katie decided to be a snarky little catgirl with overly-sharp nails to match, but she does truly care about her family, no matter how snarky she can be, and if you so much as look at her funny, you will be covered with scratches, bruises, bitemarks, pulled hair, pulled teeth, some broken bones, and a note saying to not try that again. And like her family, she cannot be brainwashed, hypnotized, or bribed.

Physical Appearance: Caucasian skin, sky-blue hair done up in a cowlick and ponytail, dark blue eyes, sky-blue fur on the top of her ears, and freckles.

Clothes

Everyday: A grey, sleeveless, crop-top hoodie over a short-sleeved sky-blue crop-top of two cats: one brown, the other black, a choker with a silver clip of a cat head at the front, denim jeans, and sky-blue sneakers.

Fall: A grey, sleeveless, crop top hoodie over a short-sleeved sky-blue crop top of two cats, a choker with a silver clip of a cat head at the front, denim jeans, a sky-blue crop top hoodless jacket, and sky-blue sneakers.

Winter: A sky-blue fur-collared heavy jacket crop top, a short-sleeved sky-blue crop top of two cats, a choker with a silver clip of a cat head at the front, a sky-blue beanie, a pair of sky-blue gloves, denim jeans, and sky-blue winter boots.

Beachwear: A sky-blue Bermuda shirt opened, a non-revealing sky-blue bikini, and sky-blue sandals or sky-blue sneakers.

Nightwear: A loose, off-the-shoulders, long-sleeved sky-blue crop-top with a picture of a cat sleeping on the moon on it, pants with her cat emblem scattered around it, and sky-blue socks.

Formal: A sky-blue crop-top dress with light-blue over the elbow gloves, ocean-blue lipstick, cat-paw earrings, shorts going under the dress, navy-blue eyeshadow, and some dark-blue heels or sky-blue sneakers.

Family

Mother: Pepper Copper

Father: Shawn Nickleson-Copper

Siblings: Danny, Stanley, Joey, Andy, Mike, Rosie, Tyler, Zack, Henry, Ethan, Doug, Leo, Ray, Cassie, and Chris

Friends: David, Rhea, Delora, Robbie, Rebecca, Alex, Scarlett, Scott, Ivan, Ivy, Viktor, and Valerie

Cousins: Trixie and Marx

Uncle: Peter Nickleson

Aunt: Georgia Copper-Nickleson

Other

Likes: Her family, her friends, crop tops, catnip, being a human, being a tsundere, and her choker

Dislikes: Lust, sexual things, rapists, perverts, anyone who hurts her family and friends, mean dogs, her chest sometimes, cleavage, mean cats, and show-offs