11. Happy birthday pt.2

Will>>

~
By the time the day was over I was exhausted and stressed. How was I supposed to tell him about my tattoo?

It was a very painful memory.

I walked to Conners office and knocked.

"Come in" he yelled.

I walked in and he looked up and smiled.

"I'm leaving now so come over whenever" I told him and then abruptly turned.

"I'll just come now because I'm tired of work" he chuckled and I smiled.

"Okay well come on because I'm leaving now,I'm exhausted"

"I'm sorry, I really asked a lot of you today"

"It's my job, if I didn't want to work I would stay home and be with my kids"

His smile fell just a little. I didn't mention it though.

He got up from his desk and grabbed his suit jacket and briefcase and then followed me out the door.

He put his hand on the small of my back and guided me to the elevator.

When we got in the elevator I quickly shrugged off his hand and he looked a little hurt.

"I'm sorry but I'm just not okay with the whole touching thing" I told him but not looking at him.

"I understand" he barely whispered.

The rest of the elevator ride was filled with awkward silence. When the ding of the bell sounded signaling that we were at the lobby I rushed to get out before him.

"So I'll just follow you,okay?" He questioned when we reached the outside of the building.

"Okay" I yelled already walking towards the parking garage.

I realized he was following me about 5 minutes later but I said nothing and just continued on.
~~~~
When I arrived home Conner pulled in behind me. I quickly got out and grabbed my bags out of the back of my car.

I turned to Conner just in time to see him getting out of his car while taking off his tie and unbuttoning the top buttons of his shirt.

I wiped my mouth to make sure I wasn't drooling because damn he was hot.

He walked over to my car and grabbed my bags from me.

"After you" he said and I walked up the sidewalk in front of him.

I took out my keys and unlocked the door.

As soon as I opened the door four bodies jumped on me almost knocking me down but luckily Conner was behind me to catch my fall.

"Mommy!" I heard and I looked down confused.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked looking more confused. Conner adjusted me so I was standing back on my own two feet.

"Come here" Violet said grabbing my hand.

I followed her in the house and all the lights were off and I was about to ask why when...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" A lot of people screamed and I smiled the biggest smile ever.

As I looked around at everybody.

Everyone I saw was My dad,May, some guy I've never seen before, a bunch of little kids and the parents of the children but as I looked around someone was standing behind my dad and May but I couldn't see there face.

I was about to ask who it was when they moved away from eachother to reveal...

"Will!" I yelled and then ran to him and jumped in his arms,while tears fell from my eyes.

I heard and chuckle and wrap his arms around me.

"Hi baby sis" he whispered in my ear.

He gently set me down after a few minutes and tilted my head towards him.

"I missed you" I told him through tears.

"I missed you too" he said with a huge grin on my face.

"Uncle willy, we did good, kept the secert from mommy" I heard Bradley say and I turned around to a grinning toddler.

"Baby bear you did excellent" Will said bending down to his level and Bradley ran into his arms.

Seeing Will with my babies was heart warming especially when Bradley snuggled into his neck while his arms wrapped around his neck. It was an adorable picture.

See my brother is in the military and had been gone for almost a year so my kids know who he his and I miss him like crazy because sometimes you just need your big brother. You know?

"Elena I want you to meet someone" May said dragging me away from my brother.

"Elena this is my boyfriend Ashton,Ashton this is my best friend Elena" I looked up at him and held in a gasp.

Oh shit! I've met Ashton before and no one needs to know how.

"Bro" I heard behind me and whipped around to see Conner walking over.

"Hey Conner" Ashton replied.

"You two know each other?" May asked sounding confused.

"He's my younger brother" Conner said and I held in a gasp again.

This can't be happening it just can't be.

"Mommy" I felt tugging on my leg and looked down to see Violet.

"Yes?" I asked.

"This is Ethan" she said hugging a boy that looked her age.

"Hello Ethan" I said while waving at him and he smiled back.

"Does my nephew have a new girlfriend?" Conner teased and I looked at him questionably.

"Oh yeah Ethan is Ashton's son" Conner clarified and I just smiled and nodded.

"Okay present time!" May clapped with excitement.

This was gonna be interesting.

~~
Not my best because there was so much I wanted to do in this chapter so my ideas kept changing so they all got jumbled together and I really don't like how it turned out