19. Uh oh questions

Elena's outfit>>
~~
I woke up the next morning and was actually excited to go to work.

I jumped out of my bed and grabbed clothes which consisted of a mid thigh white lace skirt with a black long sleeve shirt with white roses scattered across it.

I curled my hair a little bit and added a little makeup.

It was nice not having to throw together an outfit before the kids got up and having to rush to make breakfast and still make it to work on time.

I didn't want breakfast today so I just stopped at Starbucks on my way to work and I got a coffee for Conner too.

When I arrived I was 20 minutes early so I slowly made my way into the building and when I finally got to my desk I set everything down on my desk and went to Conners office with his coffee.

I knocked on his door and heard him yell come in.

"Hey" I greeted while shutting the door.

"Hey,is that for me?" He asked while pointing at the cup in my hand.

I laughed and rolled my eyes before handing over the cup in which he took a long sip and sighed.

"Thanks I've been here since 5:30" I looked at him confused.

"Why?"

"Because apparently blonde bimbo in accounting screwed up the amount of money that was supposed to go to Mr.Rein and instead of sending him $100,000 she sent him $1,000. To say he was pissed is an understatement."

I walked around his desk and ran my fingers through his hair and he practically purred.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Whatever" he replied while still enjoying his scalp massage.

Even though we're not officially dating and we haven't gone on a date yet we still acted like a couple which I found amusing.

"Well I got to get back to work" I said while kissing his cheek.

"Bye babe" I turned around and gave him a pointed look.

"Sensitive about pet names" he said while holding his hands up in surrender.

I just laughed and closed his door.
~~
At the end of the day I was about to leave when Conner called me into his office.

"You called?" I asked walking in and he smiled.

"Yeah is it okay if I come over? My house is getting repainted so..." He trailed off seeming embarrassed.

"Yes you can come over and if you want you can spend the night" he gave me an excited smile.

"You'll sleep on the couch" and he scowled.

"I'll just have to pick up the kids from Wills then I'll be home here's a key to get in if you get there before me" I said while handing him a key.

"Thank you" he said while leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"K bye" I said while walking out.
~~
When I pulled up I saw little heads peering out the window and when they saw me they all started screaming.

Will opened the door before I even knocked with a stressed out look on his face.

He ran out and hugged me like I was the last life preserver on the titanic.

"I'm so happy you're here!" He almost yelled in my ear.

"Why? What did they do?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't know how you do it" he said finally releasing me.

"That's because I'm with them everyday it doesn't affect me anymore" I said will walking past him to my little munchkins.

"Hi babies" I said and they all pounced like little puppy dogs.

"Mommy I wanna go home" Violet said to me.

I looked at her wondering what has been going on with her lately.

"Okay baby we can go home" she smiled.

I got all their stuff together and put them all in the car.

"Well even though you look stressed as hell, thank you for watching them" I said sincerely.

"You're welcome but I will probably never watch them ever again" he joked with a smile.

"It's okay I understand" I said and then kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye bubbly tots" Will yelled into the car.

Then a chorus of bye uncle Willys followed.
~~
When we got home I saw conners car outside and smirked.

I rushed to get all the kids out of the car and then I grabbed all their stuff.

They all ran up to the front door and waited for me to open it.

When I finally opened it they all ran in to the living room but then I heard Sky yell daddy.

I walked into the living room still carrying all there things to see Conner playing airplane with all the kids besides Violet who was off playing with her dolls.

He looked up to see me there and then his eyes glanced down to all the bags and he jumped up and came over to me.

"Let me help" he said while taking two of the bags.

We walked upstairs together and I dropped Violets bag off in her room and then went to the triplets room where I saw Bradley sitting on his bed talking to Conner.

"Mommy!" He yelled.

"Hi baby bear" I said while going to sit next to him.

"I have a question mommy" he said while looking at me.

"Okay buddy what is it?" I asked.

"What's porn?" He asked his big blue eyes looking up at me in wonder.

I was shocked and I looked over to see Conner looking shocked but trying to hold in his laughter.

"Baby bear where did you here that?" I asked.

"Uncle willy said he liked watching porn to somebody on the phone" he said innocently.

"Honey that's for adults" I told him praying that would end the conversation.

"Okay then why is uncle willy called that but he called my pee-pee a willy?" He asked and I blushed.

"Buddy some things are named the same but aren't the same" Conner said stepping in and I gave him a thankful smile.

"Oh okay" he said then jumped off the bed and left.

"Well I'm going to have to talk to my brother" I laughed and so did Conner.
~~
Later that night everyone was bathed,fed and in bed. Besides me and Conner.

"Okay here are your blankets and pillow" I said while handing him a stack of pillows and blankets.

"Thanks" he said and then I walked upstairs and instantly got into bed.

About 15 minutes later I heard my door open and the bed dip.

I flipped over to see Conner laying there.

So I moved closer to him and laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled in.

"Thank you" was all I said and I knew he understood because he hugged me tighter to him.
~
I'm not sure if this is longer then usual chapters