35. 4 months preganant

I'm going to start putting months on each chapter so you guys can know what time of the year it is!
~
MARCH
"Conner, do you have gummy bears?" I asked while walking into his office.

"Yes here" he said while pulling open a draw in his desk and pulling out a little snack size bag of gummy bears.

For about a week I have been craving gummy bears and strawberry smoothies.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed then basically flew over to his desk and snatched the bag out of his hand.

"Your welcome and if you need another smoothie they're in the mini fridge over there" he told me while pointing at a mini fridge in the corner of his office.

"Thank you" I murmured before leaning over his desk and kissing him.

"I love you" he whispered against my lips after we separated from the kiss.

"I love you too" I whispered back before pulling away and opening the bag of gummy bears and popping one in my mouth.

"Can I have one?" Conner asked and I gave him a 'are you crazy' look. He held his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry baby but these are mine" I smiled at him before leaving his office.

I walked to my desk and started working again until I got a call. It was Will.

"Hey Will" I answered cheerfully.

"Elena.." something was wrong he never used my full name.

"Will what's the matter?" I asked feeling my heartbeat speed up.

"Elena dad had a heart attack" he told me and my heart stopped.

"What?" I whispered tears filling my eyes.

"Dad had a heart attack and he's in the hospital.." I quickly cut him off.

"What hospital?" I almost yelled in a panic.

"He's at Bellevue.." I didn't let him finish before I hung up.

I jumped out of my chair and ran to Conners office. I threw open his door and ran in,he was talking on the phone but when he saw me he hung up.

"Baby what's the matter?" He asked.

"We got to go NOW!" I yelled.

"Elena slow down, what's the matter? Is it the kids?" He asked nervously.

"MY DADS IN THE HOSPITAL! NOW CAN WE GO!" I screamed at him and his eyes widened.

"Yeah come on" he said while quickly leading me out.

We basically ran out to his car and then sped out the parking garage.

He drove so fast I'm surprised we didn't get pulled over.

As we were driving I stared out the window while I rubbed my hands over my belly,trying to calm myself because this stress was not good for the baby. Just thinking about my dad at the hospital made tears fall from my eyes.

I felt Conner reach over and place his hand on my belly, he started rubbing small circles on my stomach.

That gesture made more tears fall because I started thinking about my dad not meeting his fifth grandchild and not ever seeing me or Will again.

As we got closer to the hospital I started to loose myself,all the possible scenes running through my head were killing me and I was trying to hold back my sobs but I couldn't and I started bawling my eyes out when we pulled into the hospitals parking lot.

Conner parked the car and he reached over and pulled me on to his lap. I buried my head in his neck and if it was possible started crying harder. He started rubbing my back in soothing circles.

About ten minutes later I calmed down enough to pull myself together.

"Baby you need to be strong for your dad and our baby." he whispered and I knew he was right.

I pulled back and nodded at him. He reached up and wiped my tear stained face.

"Are you ready to go in?" He asked cautiously.

I slowly nodded my head.

He opened his door and I climbed out and then he got out and grabbed my hand.

He pulled my hand up to his lips and kissed the back of my hand.
~
When we walked into the hospital I was greeted by Will and Theo.

Will ran up to me and hugged me so tight I thought he was going to push the baby out of me.

"Is he okay?" I whispered into his neck.

"Yeah,he's stable and we will be able to go and see him after they're done running tests" he told me and happy tears fell from my eyes.

"Dads okay Elena" Will said with happiness in his voice.

When we finally let go of each other I noticed Conner had disappeared.

"Theo where did Conner go?" I asked.

"He said he had to call May and his mom" he said sounding unsure of himself.

"Thanks" I gave him a small smile.
~
We had been waiting in the waiting room for about an hour before we were finally called back.

Conner and Theo stayed in the waiting room so Will and I could see our dad.

Will and I slowly walked to his room.

We walked in and I saw my dad wide awake watching...

16 and pregnant.

"Daddy!" I yelled and then ran to his bed and hugged him.

"Lena I'm fine, my heart had a little bit of a panic attack that's all" he laughed and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Dad don't sugar coat it please" Will said from behind me.

"Will you are overreacting! I'm fine as you can see! Now I'm watching this very interesting show" he said then put his eyes back on the tv.

This was my dad,always brushing everything off as fine and never saying anything was wrong. He still shielded us from the bad things in the world and I loved him for it.

"Lena where are my grandchildren?" He asked.

"Louise is watching them" I told him and he looked disappointed.

"Dad you're pouting like Bradley does" I laughed and he just gave me a look.

"Well bring your guys boyfriends in" dad exclaimed and I laughed.

"How did you know Theo was here?" Will asked curiously.

"Everyone had to go somewhere in a time of panic I figured Theo was it for you" dad smiled and I smiled too.
~
When all four of us were in dads room we all sat around and talked and laughed.

We all learned a lot about Theo and his life and I could really see Will was happy.

"So Will how did you meet Theo?" I asked curiously since we hadn't gotten that story yet.

"We were stationed together in Hawaii" Will said while smiling.

"So Theo you're in the military too?" He nodded.

After that we went back to comfortable conversation.

All the sudden I got a really bad cramp in my stomach that quickly passed over. So I didn't say anything until..

My vision started to blur and then all I saw was blackness.
~
Dun dun dun:)
I wanted to mention if my pregnancy facts aren't correct feel free to tell me and I'll correct them!

I am after all 17 so I wouldn't know that stuff.