40. Nursery/8 months pregnant

YAY!!! Chapter forty!! We've made it so far!

Nursery>>
~
JULY
3 o'clock in the fucking morning!

It was 3am and I couldn't sleep because the baby was awake and kicking and I couldn't get comfortable with my big belly in the way.

I looked over at Conner to see him sleeping peacefully and it pissed me off.

How dare he sleep while I'm awake and uncomfortable!

So I reached over and slapped his bare chest as hard as I could. The slapping noise echoing of the walls. His body jolted but he just moved a little bit and snuggled back into his pillow with his face still facing me.

Getting even more pissed off I did the next best thing I could think of to get him to wake up. I leaned over and grabbed his face and attacked his mouth with mine. I basically mauled his lips and I felt his lips start to move against mine and I knew he was starting to wake up.

I opened my eyes just in time to see his eyes flutter open. He grabbed the side of my head and slanted his mouth over my mine to deepen the kiss.

Before it could get to heated I pulled away. He groaned but gave me a smirk even if he looked exhausted.

"What was that for?" He smiled at me and I gave him the sweetest smile I could.

"That was a goodbye present" I exclaimed and he gave me a confused look.

"Where are you going?" He asked curiously and I gave him a glare.

"I'm not going anywhere.." I trailed off because I was trying to get up but I couldn't because of my belly so Conner pushed my back so I would be able to get up.

When I was finally on my own two feet I waddled over to the chair that's in our room and grabbed a blanket off the back of it. I then turned around and threw it at Conner.

"You are sleeping on the couch" I whisper yelled and he gave me another
confused look.

"Why?"

"You sleep peacefully while your pregnant girlfriend can't sleep at all because your baby won't stop kicking" I knew I was being irrational but I didn't care I was pregnant and I was aloud to be irrational.

"Come here" he waved me over and I just flipped him off.

He got out of bed and came over to me,wrapping his arms around me even if I protested.

"I'm sorry baby but I didn't know you were up" he said while rubbing my belly. I felt her kick hard against his hand and I smiled.

"Come on I'll get you comfortable" he said pulling me back to the bed.

I reluctantly laid down next to him.

He adjusted me so that I was laying on my side with my belly sitting on top of his stomach, my head laying on his chest and his arms wrapped around me.

We laid there for a while, his hand that wasn't wrapped around me was sitting on my stomach rubbing little circles. As we laid there I started to feel terrible about how I treated him and tears started to leak out of my eyes and fell on to his chest.

Stupid pregnancy hormones!

"What's the matter baby?" He whispered and more tears just fell.

"I'm so sorry about how I treated you" I said through the tears and he hugged me tighter while kissing the top of my head.

"Baby it's fine but let's go to bed because we're getting nursery things tomorrow" he said and I quickly nodded against his chest.
~
The next morning Louise came over to watch the kids while we went out shopping.