8. Regrets or not

I woke up the next morning with a massive headache and the sun directly in my eyes. I rolled over to get away from the light but I rolled directly into a warm soft body and I screamed so loud he jumped awake and fell of the bed.

"What the hell?" He groaned and smashed his face into the pillow that had fallen off the bed with him.

"What the hell are you doing here and why are you in your boxers?" I asked peering down at him.

"Well we both fell asleep after we..." He made that noise that you do when your riding a horse. That clicking of the tongue.

I stared at him in shock. No I couldn't have he's my boss. It's not possible but then I look down to see my chest completely bare. After I came to my senses I rushed to cover up.

"Oh by the way I love angel wings too" he said while smirking.

"What are you talking about?" I said feeling very agitated.

"That belly button ring of yours and boy did you love it when I yanked on it" he said his smirk turning into a full blown smile with an evil glint in his eyes.

I gasped then threw a pillow at him which he dodged pretty easily while he walked into the bathroom.

While I got up to change I caught a glimpse of the time. It was 11:00. Dammit I was supposed to pick up my kids at 10:30.

"Conner I have to go pick up the kids I want you gone by the time I get back" I yelled through the door and he quickly shouted back okay.

Once I was fully dressed I jumped into my SUV and sped down the street.

When I arrived at my dad's I rushed to door and knocked.

My dad opened the door looking down at me in concern.

"Where have you been?" He asked giving me a once over.

"Sorry I over slept and I didn't here my alarm" I apologized as I walked in.

The kids were all running around chasing the dogs. I inwardly groaned my headache was killing me so I reached up and massaged my temples.

"Hangover?" My dad said coming up next to me giving me an accusing look.

"How do you always know?" I asked because even if I didn't show any signs of a hangover not even rubbing my head he always knew when I had been drinking.

"Do you remember when you were 16 and I woke up to you puking and rubbing your head and I asked you what was wrong?"

"I said I was on my period" I groaned.

"Yeah, that's how I always know just because your skin tone and how you act but today I knew you had been drinking because your breathe smells like a brewery" he laughed.

Before I could check my breathe Bradley ran up to me and practically jumped in my arms.

"Hi mommy" he said gleefully.

"Hi Bradley bear" I breathed and he scrunched up his little nose in distaste.

"Mommy you didn't brush your teeth, did you?" He said shaking his head. I groaned.

"Alright smarty go grab your stuff"

He rushed to do as I said and by the time I was done talking to Bradley all my other babies were ready to go.

"Hi babies" I said and kissed all their foreheads.

"Hi mommy" they all said and by that time Bradley had returned.

"Okay guys come on we need to get home" I said and they all nodded and ran outside.

"Thank you daddy for watching them" I said while hugging him.