33. Two months pregnant

Elena's belly at 2 months>>
So I accidentally skipped over thanksgiving and Christmas because I didn't think about it so I'm just not including it!
~
It's been one month since the kids and I moved into Conners house and we were all loving it. I loved the big house and the pool even if we couldn't use it since it was January. The kids loved their own separate rooms and the dogs and Conner just loved having us around.

My belly had begun growing and it wasn't noticeable unless you knew I was pregnant. I had gone to the doctor a couple of weeks a go and she said the baby was growing fine and as of now it would be an easy pregnancy.

We had to put baby gates on certain doors since the house was so big so we could contain the kids a little.

"Conner" I called.

"Yeah I'm in our room" he yelled back and I walked up to our room and found Conner laying in the middle of the bed with the triplets using his stomach as a pillow and Violet was curled up under Conners arm and they were all watching 'The Zookeeper'.

I climbed on to the bed and laid on the side opposite of Violet, I placed my head on Conners shoulder while he wrapped his arm around me.

"Hi baby" he whispered while placing his hand on my stomach. His hand was so big it covered my whole stomach. I placed my hand over his and that's how we were the rest of the movie.

When the movie was over Bradley wanted my full attention so Conner offered to watch all the girls.

Bradley and I just sat on his bedroom floor playing with his transformers that was until we both heard little giggles. I quickly got up off the floor and waited for Bradley to get off the floor too but he refused saying he wanted to be carried so I scooped him off the floor and we headed towards the giggles.

We found Conner and the girls in Violets room playing dress up.

"Mommy look what we did!" Taylor shouted and Conner quickly spun around when he heard Taylor yell.

When Conner spun around I couldn't hold in my laughter. There Conner stood in a bright pink sparkly tutu,beaded necklaces around his neck,a tiara on his head and his face covered and I do mean covered in makeup. I couldn't breathe at this point from laughing so hard.

When I finally calmed down a little Conner started explaining.

"They wanted to play dress up and we all had to be princesses so I had to get in character. I didn't want to disappoint my girls" he shrugged with a smile.

"Did they use markers on your eyes?" I asked and his eyes grew wide. I looked around and spotted a bucket full of markers pulled out of Violets desk.

"Will it come off?" He asked all panicky.

"God I hope so other wise you will be getting none of this." I said while gesturing towards my body.

"What? Why?" He whined.

"Cause I'm dating a man not a crossdresser and that's what you look like right now" I giggled and he shook his head and then walked up to me giving me a kiss on the cheek. I caught my face in the mirror and I laughed.

"See I'm supposed to leave lipstick marks on you not the other way around" I giggled again.

"Babies while daddy is changing and washing his face off lets go downstairs and make dinner" I said and they all followed after me.
~
After dinner all the kids had ran off to play with the dogs while Conner and I cleaned up.

While I was putting the dishes in the dishwasher Conner came up behind me and started kissing my neck.

"Baby go lay down or something I'll finish doing the dishes" he whispered against my neck but I shook my head.

"I'm only two months pregnant I can still do these things,now when I'm nine months pregnant that will be a different story" I said while leaning into him.

"Why don't you get ahead start on it then? Like training yourself" he told me and I laughed while turning around in his arms.

"Let me do it while I still can" I said then reached up and wiped a little lipstick that he missed off the corner of his mouth.

"Thanks" he said and I nodded.

He bent down and placed his lips on mine and I responded immediately. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he ran his fingers through my hair. He probed the seam of my lips with his tongue and I let him in instantly.

I then unwound my arms from around his neck and ran them down the front of his Rock hard chest. He started placing kisses down my neck when I felt pulling on my pants I looked down to see Bradley standing there looking up at me with his big blue eyes.

I quickly pushed Conner away from me and then looked back down at Bradley.

"What is it baby?" I asked him and he put his arms up so I scooped him into my arms.

"The doggies don't like me" he said while crocodile tears in his eyes.

"The doggies love you baby bear" I said while kissing his forehead.

"No they don't they only pay attention to my sissies" he said and then the tears began to fall I reached my hand up and wiped them away.

"They love you buddy" Conner spoke up and Bradley shook his head at him.

"Which ones your favorite?" Conner asked.

"Malley" he whispered and Conner nodded before walking off.

"Baby bear do you wanna help me with the dishes?" I asked getting his mind off the dogs.

"Mommy you silly" he giggled and I smiled then kissed his cheek.

"I thought I would ask" I told him and he gave me a toothy smile.

Conner walked back in at that moment with malley by his side.

"Bradley here's malley she will play with you" Conner said. I bent down and sat Bradley on the ground and he ran over to malley and gave her a big hug.

"Malley!" He yelled then ran off with her following close behind.

"The dogs loved the girls more because they had left over food that they were feeding them" he laughed and I shook my head.

What am I gonna do with those girls?
~
After the dishes were done and all the kids had their bathes and were in bed it was finally time for me to sleep.

I laid down next to Conner and he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you my handsome cross dresser" I mumbled and he lightly chuckled.

"I love you too my baby mama" he said and I smiled before I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.
~
Not very happy with it but it's a filler chapter!