30. Shock

*1 month later*

"Mr.Rein,good morning" I greeted happily.

I was in a very good mood today because I had big news to tell Conner tonight!

After a week in Virginia we all had to return home and I wasn't the happiest about it but I did miss work.

"Good morning Elena I'm here for my meeting with Mr.Melody" he told me and I nodded.

"Give me one minute sir" I told him and he nodded.

I grabbed my phone and pressed Conners number.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Mr.Rein is here to see you sir" I said in a professional tone.

"Send him back" then he hung up.

I set the phone back into it's holder before speaking to Mr.Rein.

"You may go back now" I told him and he quickly thanked me before walking back.

I started catching up on the work that I left when I went on vacation and when I was working I had to go pee really bad so I quickly rushed to the bathroom.

When I was done I washed my hands and then made my way back to my desk but I stopped immediately when I saw who was standing there.

Ashton!

There he stood holding a picture of me with all my children that I kept on my desk.

I slowly walked towards him and his eyes snapped up to me while a smirk slowly came over his face.

"Elena baby how have you been?" He asked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked completely ignoring his question.

"I'm here to see my brother" he grinned and I cocked my eyebrow at him.

Since when does he care about coming to see Conner?

"Well you can wait over there" I said pointing to the chairs behind him.

"And you can put my picture down" I said giving him a look since he was still holding my picture

He gently set it down before going to sit down.

I then sat down at my desk and began working again but it was very awkward because I felt Ashton's eyes on me,following my every move.

"Well Mr.Rein just get in touch with me when you begin the project" I looked behind me to see Conner coming out of his office shaking Mr.Reins hand.

"Will do Mr.Melody" he then walked over towards me.

"Have a good afternoon Elena"

"You as well Mr.Rein" I said then he left.

I felt Conner come up behind me and I looked back at him to see him with a frown on his face and it was directed towards Ashton.

"What are you doing here?" He asked Ashton.

"I came to see my big brother" Ashton replied while walking towards Conner.

"I don't want to see you so leave" Conner said with a freaky calmness.

"So you're just going to kick me out of your life because she came into your life. You do realize she had four kids before she met you,well actually five if you include my son.." he was about to continue when I stopped him.

"Jarrod was never your son, you never cared about him or about me!" I yelled,angry tears filling my eyes.

I think Conner thought I was going to attack him because he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him.