22. Violets day

The next morning Conner and I just sat in bed talking to each other while our fingers played with each other.

I was leaning against his chest and he was leaning against my headboard and it was so nice just to sit there and not have to worry about what the kids are doing.

We even decided to take Violet out just us three. So Conner and Violet could get to know each other better.

"I have a question and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to" Conner said still playing with my fingers.

"Okay" Was all I said.

"How did you get pregnant with all of the kids?" He asked.

"Well you see when a man and a woman..." I laughed and he laughed too.

"No that's not what I mean, I mean like who are their fathers?" He asked while nervously scratching the back of his neck.

I looked down at my fingers.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to" he whispered but I shook my head.

"No it's fine, I actually don't know who their fathers are" I said.

"That's okay" he said while rubbing his hand up and down my arm while still playing with my fingers on my other hand.

"No that's not okay! I got pregnant having sex with people I didn't even know and for money! I couldn't work when I was pregnant with them so I had to live off of my mom and dad. Then when I got pregnant with the triplets I decided I was done throwing away my life and that's when I found your company and then a couple months after I started working there.."

By the way he looked at me he knew what I was saying.

"My mom died and the company wouldn't allow me a couple days off because I had just started working there and it sucked but I got over it"

"I am so sorry I was a huge asshole back then and all I cared about was having you work" he apologized and I just reached up and kissed him.

"I love you" I whispered against his lips.

"I love you t.." he began but then there was a knock on the front door.

I jumped out of bed and threw on his tshirt and ran downstairs.

I opened the door to see my dad standing there with all the kids stuff and all the kids by his feet.

"Oh hi dad" I said uncomfortably very aware of the fact that I was just in Conners tshirt.

He raised his eyebrows and then smirked.

"Long night?" He asked with a little chuckle.

"Not funny" I said while blushing.

"Good morning Jack" Conner said coming up behind me in just his dress pants since that was all he had here.

"Daddy!" Shockingly enough Taylor yelled.

"Hey taybug" he said scooping her up into his arms.

"Good morning Conner" my dad greeted.

"Mommy I want up" Bradley said while lifting his arms up.

I picked him up and bounced him on my hip.

"How were they dad?" I asked.

"When are they bad?" He asked and I agreed with that.

"Hey don't sound like it's impossible because Will struggles with them" I said while kissing Bradley's cheek.

"Well Will is Will" he shrugged.

"By the way I'm sorry for dropping them off but I got a call and I have to go down to the office for an emergency root canal" he said and I gasped.

"Dad what are you still doing here? Go!" And he put his hands up in surrender.

"Fine fine,so pushy. Good luck with her Conner" he said while setting the kids bags down.

Conner just chuckled and grabbed the kids bags,Taylor still in his arms and walked into the house.

"Bye daddy" I yelled while ushering Sky and Violet into the house.

Twenty minutes later me, the kids, and Conner were all in the living room.

Violet was sitting on the couch with me and Conner watching the vampire diaries while the triplets were playing with barbies and transformers.

"Violet" I said to her and she turned her head towards me.

"Yes mommy?" She asked.

"Would you like to go out today just a day for you with no little siblings?" Her eyes widened and she nodded furiously.

"Would you be willing to go with me AND Conner?" I asked stressing the and.

She stopped nodding and looked at Conner before puckering her lips to the side. I looked over to see Conner smiling at her.

I looked back at her and she shyly nodded.

I smiled at her and she jumped into my arms.

"Oh shi-oot" I quickly covered myself and Conner looked at me curiously.

"What?" He asked me.

"I don't have anyone to watch the kids"

"What about Will?"

"He's out in a date and my dad is working and I don't want to ask him again anyhow" I said and looked down at Violet who had a sad look on her face.

"It's okay mommy we don't have too I'm fine with staying home with them" Violet said even though she had unshed tears in her eyes.

"Wait I have somebody" Conner said then jumped up and left while dialing his phone.
~~
"Thank you for doing this" I said while hugging both of them.

"No problem" Louise and Sasha said at the same time.

"We will be back by 10:00 at the latest" I told them and they laughed.

"Thanks momma" Conner said while kissing Louise head.

"Hey what about me?" Sasha asked.

"Thank you sassy Sasha" he laughed while hugging her.

I bent down to the kids level.

"Mommy and daddy will be back soon"

"Momma don't leave me" Bradley said while clinging to my leg.

Bradley seemed to be the only one that wasn't willing to stay. Sky and Taylor were both talking to Sasha and Louise.

"Aw he's adorable" Sasha said and Bradley gripped me tighter.

"Yeah but he's a clinger,right buddy?" And he nodded like crazy.

Conner saw me struggling with Bradley and came up and grabbed Bradley off my leg making him giggle.

Conner lifted Bradley up above his head so their faces were right in front of each other. Bradley was giggling his head off.

"Baby bear we will be back before you know it" he said and Bradley started to tear up again but Conner started kissing his face all over.

I saw Conner whisper something to Bradley and then sat him down where he waddled off to Louise.

"What did you say to him?"

"I promised to let him sleep with me tonight" I reached up and kissed his cheek silently thanking him.

"Bye guys" I said waving at them and they waved back.

We got in the car and we were off.
~~
I was so excited to post this chapter so early/quick update:)