16. Halloween

Kids costumes>>
Sorry I've had writers block:(
~
The next day I woke up in a good mood and I showered and got dressed and went and made breakfast.

Since it was Halloween I made vampire pancakes, which consisted of two pancakes stacked on top of eachother and chocolate chip eyes, a strawberry nose, a whip cream smile, and vampire teeth made out of chocolate syrup.

The breakfast also included bacon and eggs and orange juice in each sippy cup.

I rushed upstairs to to wake all the kids up and they all jumped up and down once they were up.

"Mommy it's halloweenie!" Bradley yelled once we got downstairs and everyone seated.

"Yes baby it is"

"Mommy halloween is a holiday I don't wanna go to school" Violet pouted and crossed her arms.

"Vi, baby Halloween is just fun for kids so it's okay to go to school" I explained.

I heard the door open a few minutes later and then May yelled.

"Honey I'm home" she said laughing at herself as she walked into the kitchen grabbing a plate I handed her.

"Hey May" I greeted.

"Hi aunt May" all the kids yelled.

"Okay so when I get home you're going to have them ready to go trick or treating,right?" I asked staring at her.

"Yeah yeah" she said waving her hand at me.

"May I'm serious" I said sternly.

"And I'm serious Lena I will have them ready"

"Okay thanks but I gotta go" I said rushing around getting my stuff.

"Bye my babies" I said kissing all their heads.

"Bye mommy" they all yelled in unison.
~~
I was about half way through my day when Conner called me into his office.

"So I just wanted to thank you for last night I needed someone to tell my story to and you helped" he said leaning back in his chair.

"You're welcome and I'm sorry about Ashton" I said looking down at my feet.

I didn't look up until I felt Conner grab my chin making me look up at him. When had he gotten here?

Thank The Lord the door was closed because it would look really weird him holding my chin and standing close to me.

"What happened with Ashton was not your fault. My brother is just an inconsiderate asshole" I laughed at that and nodded.

"Okay well I got to go finish some things up before I head out since I promised the kids I would take them trick or treating" I smiled then walked out of the room.
~~
After I was done at work I rushed out to my car and drove home.

When I got home and walked in the door I was greeted by an adorable black kitty cat.

"Hi taybug" I said while picking her up.

"Mommy I'm a kitty ,meow" she said while making a paw movement and moving her hand like a cat would do.

"You're an adorable kitty cat taybug" I said kissing her temple and setting her down.

I walked into the kitchen with Taylor holding my hand and was greeted by a lion.

"Hi baby bear" I said and he jumped into my arms.

"How's my big bad lion?" I asked while trying to avoid his drawn on whiskers.

"I wasn't bad momma" he said matter-of-factly.

"I know baby bear, where is sky or Violet?" I asked him while putting him on the ground.

"Sky is upstairs with aunt May" and I thanked him and told them to be good while they sat in the living room watching dragon tales.

I walked up the stairs to violets room and saw her dressed up in her girly Olaf costume. When she saw me her eyes widened.

"Mommy you aren't supposed to see me yet!" She yelled while walking up and slamming the door in my face.

I stood there shocked and was about to barge in her room when her door opened and she stuck her head out.

"I'm sorry mommy" I just laughed and said it was okay.

I walked to the triplets room and saw May putting the finishing touches on Sky's costume.

"Baby girl you're a bumble bee" I exclaimed.

"Mommy May says I look beeeutiful" she yelled with a giant smile.

"Well she was right" I said hugging her against my legs.

"I want up" she said holding her arms up to me so I quickly lifted her onto my hip and walked to Violets room where I knocked first.

She opened the door and did a little twirl.

"Violet baby you're my little Olaf" I said to her and she quickly nodded.

I sent Violet and Sky downstairs while I went and changed into my costume.

Me and May decided to go as Mario and luigi.

Me going as mario her going as luigi.

"Okay time to go" I said a little while later when we were all ready to go and everyone had a bag for candy.

Luckily May was going with me to help contain them.

"I want candy" Sky yelled. All her siblings agreed so I quickly took Violet and Taylor's hands and May took Sky and Bradley's hand.

I opened the door ready to go get candy and enjoy my children but stopped in my tracks when I saw the one and only Conner melody standing there in dark wash jeans and a black tshirt covered with a sexy leather jacket. Smirking I might add.

I suddenly felt self conscious about what I was wearing but I decided not to worry about it when I caught his lustful gaze.

"Daddy!" I heard breaking me out of my trance.

"Hi little bumble bee" he said picking her up and tickling her tummy.

"What are you doing here Conner?" I asked.

"Well you said you were going trick-or-treating so I figured I would tag along" he said giving me a little wink which made my insides turn to mush.

"Okay,fine,whatever" I mumbled to myself as I got everyone out the door and locked my house up.

"Let the fun begin" May whispered in my ear.