28. Daddy encounter

Restaurant>>
(They have da bomb.com pizza:))
WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE!
~
The kids played in the sand for another half hour before they started to complain that they were hungry.

So I gathered all their stuff up and we walked to the sidewalk were I dusted all the sand off of them and then walked to the hotel.

Once we were there I told them to take off their swimsuits and then I grabbed them fresh clothes. I quickly changed them and then I changed.

Once we were ready to go I lifted Bradley on to my hip and grabbed Violets hand and she grabbed Sky's hand and Sky grabbed Taylor's hand and we walked to the elevator.

"Taylor press the bottom button please" I said to Taylor.

Taylor quickly reached up and pressed the down button.
~
When we finally made it out of the hotel we started walking.

I was looking around to find a good place to eat at when I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said not looking at the person yet.

"Lena" I looked up and saw the bright blue eyes that broke my heart.

"Co.." I was about to say but I was cut off.

"DADDY!" Sky yelled then ran into his arms.

He caught her and put her on his hip.

"Hi baby girl" he said to Sky and then kissed her cheek,she giggled at that.

I was about to say that it was time to go when I felt a small body collide with my back and tighten their grip around me.

I looked back and saw a smiling blonde.

"Sasha hey" I said turning around and hugging her.

"Lena I've missed you so much" she said to me and I smiled.

"Momma" I heard and then wiggling began in between us. Then I remembered Bradley was still in my arms. So I pulled back.

"I'm sorry baby bear" I said while kissing his temple.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Sasha.

"Um..well..you..see" she stuttered and I knew why she was there.

I just turned grabbed Sasha's arm and interlocked our arms.

"Conner grab the kids and follow me" I called out to him and he looked shocked but followed my instructions.

I went into the first restaurant I saw which was a pizza place called 'Dough Boys'.

A young woman was standing there with a headset on her head and a smile across her lips.

"Hello welcome to Dough Boys,how many?" She asked eyeing all of us.

"7 please" I answered and she nodded.

She grabbed four kids menus and three adult menus and then some silverware and then waved at us to follow her.

She pushed two four person square tables together and grabbed three booster seats.

"Enjoy your time here at Dough Boys" She said before she left.

I quickly put the triplets in their booster seats but switched them around a couple times when they complained that they didn't want to sit next to a person or they wanted to sit next to a certain person.

I finally sat down next to Violet and across from the triplets and Conner sat next to Violet and Sasha sat next to Conner. Then the waitress came up.