20. Date night

Elena's outfit>>

~~
I woke up to something dripping on my face. I opened my eyes only to realize that that Taylor was looking down on me while sucking her fingers so that her drool was running down her hand on to my face.

I tried to sit up but there was something heavy around my waist,and then I remembered last night.

I looked over to see a sleeping Conner trying to cuddle me closer he looked so adorable.

I slowly pulled his hand away from my waist and then put it at his side.

I was excited that I was able to get up without waking Him up but then Taylor ruined it.

"Mommy!" She yelled and jumped into my arms.

I looked over to see Conners eyes opened and a smirk on his face.

"You didn't have to be so gentle with me when you took my arm off of you cause I like it rough" he smirked and I smacked his arm.

"Little ears are present" I glared at him.

"Oh sorry little ears" he said while sitting up.

"My names not little ears!" Taylor yelled.

"I know it's not taybug" Conner said and she seemed to relax into my arms.

"Taylor where are your brother and sisters?" I questioned.

"Their sleeeping"she dragged out.

"Okay thank you" I told her while tickling her neck and she let out an adorable squeal.

"Mommy stop!" She laughed and I did.

We sat there in silence for a little longer before I decided to make breakfast.

So I left Taylor who had fallen back asleep with Conner who had also fallen asleep.

I walked downstairs and decided I would make crêpes with strawberry and blueberry filling,bacon,and cut up some cantaloupe,watermelon,and oranges.

So I started making the crêpes and after they were done I made the filling and filled them all and then started frying the bacon and cutting up the fruit.

I was almost done when I saw a head of short blonde hair and bright blue eyes pop up over the counter.

"Mommy!" He yelled while crawling up on to the stool.

"Baby bear,good morning" I said while walking over to kiss his head.

I walked back over to the fruit and bacon and put some fruit that was already cut,on a plate and gave it to Bradley since I knew he was hungry.

"Thank you mommy" he said while popping a piece of watermelon in his mouth.

"You're welcome baby" I said while pulling the rest of the bacon out of the pan.

I was finishing up cutting the fruit up when Violet came down followed by Conner who had Sky flipped over his shoulder and Taylor dangling from his arm. Both of them laughing their heads off.

"Is breakfast ready?" Violet asked.

"Yeah almost everyone go sit down" I told them all.

I started to plate everyone's food when Conner asked what he can do to help.

"You can pour drinks for everyone" I said and he nodded.

"Okay what's everyone want to drink?" He asked but it was funny because he took a little pad and was going to right everything down like a waiter in a restaurant.

"Juice" Bradley yelled.

"Juice" Sky yelled also.

"Ummm" Taylor said tapping her little chin.

"Milk" she finally decided.

He turned towards Violet who sat silent not even looking at him.

"Violet baby what would you like to drink?" I asked.

"Water" she said then went back to looking at the table.

He walked back to me and grabbed about ten sippy cups.

"Okay any certain cup go to anybody?" He asked.

"Yes Bradley gets the turtle one,Sky gets the Olaf one,and Taylor gets the really glittery one. Violet gets the Elsa cup" I said grabbing it from the cupboard.

He quickly filled them with there requests just as I was setting everybody's food down.

We all ate and listened to Taylor's adventures in 'mommy and daddy's bed'. I was laughing through most of because she talked about how daddy had screamed like a little girl when he woke up. Conner was not to thrilled about that.
~~
After breakfast was over I was cleaning up when Conner came into the kitchen.

"Hey I have to go into the office for a few but I'll be back at seven for our date" he said and then walked out.

Shit! I totally forgot about out date tonight and I didn't have a babysitter.

I forgot about the dishes and went to the phone.

"Hey Lena,everything okay?"

"Yeah dad but I have a huge favor to ask you" I told him.

"Okay"

"Can you watch the kids tonight?"

"Of course bring them by whenever"

"Thank you daddy" I said then hung up the phone.

"Kids go pack a bag you're spending the night a papas" I yelled and then I heard a bunch of excited yells afterwards.
~~
After I dropped the kids off at my dad's house I rushed home since I didn't want to drop the kids off to stay all day I dropped them off at five which turned into 5:30.

I rushed upstairs and went to my closet to pick something out.

Hmm.

What to wear? What to wear?

I finally decided on a gold sequined dress with black tights and black platform heels.

I was just finishing up my hair and makeup when the doorbell rang.

I grabbed my clutch and made my way down the stairs.

I opened the door to see a handsome looking Conner standing there in a suit holding a bouquet of white Lilly's.

"These are for you m'lady" he said while handing me the flowers.

"Aw thank you I love them" I took them and walked into the kitchen to put them into a vase.

When I came back Conner took my hand and we left.
~~
Probably not very exciting I just really wanted to get this one out because it's leading into something bigger!