14. Savannah

Savannah>>

~~
"So, when I was eighteen I met this girl. she was the best thing that ever happened to me,we moved fast. We started dating within a week of meeting and then slept together two weeks later."

He stopped and took a deep breathe.

"A few weeks later she disappeared and I went to her parents house to find out where she was and they said she moved to Texas with her grandparents and that she told them to tell me she was sorry."

"Almost a year later I got a knock on my door and when I opened it there was a baby in a baby carrier sitting on my porch with no one around. There was a note attached to the handle of the baby carrier that said 'Conner,I couldn't take care of her on my own so I signed all rights over to you. Congratulations'." His face was red with anger.

"She just gave me a child like it was a big joke. So I took in my baby and raised her,her name was Savannah." he smiled a little smile.

"She was a beautiful little girl,With black hair and bright blue/green eyes. She was perfect"

"Why do keep saying was?" I whispered while grabbing his hand.

"When Savannah was one she was diagnosed with leukemia, and her health declined very quickly." Even though his head was down I could see the glittering of tears in his eyes.

"I tried contacting her mother to tell her about it and it took a while. When I finally got a hold of her she said 'she didn't care, that girl was not her problem'. I mean how much of a bitch do you have to be to not even care that your baby is dying?" His fist clenched and I gently rubbed his arm.

"Not everyone is fit to be a parent" I whispered and he nodded but I could still feel the hatred radiating off of him.

"The leukemia kept her in the hospital because it was so far along and four days after her second birthday she passed away. The worst part was I wasn't even there. I had to go to work because the meeting couldn't be pushed back anymore."

"I came back to the hospital to find her room being cleaned out, I ran around like crazy to find out where they moved her. The nurse said that she had passed away about a half hour ago before I showed up,my own daughter died while I was working. After that I couldn't forgive myself and I put everything I had into my work and I just slept around. Being around your kids sent me back to when Savannah was alive."

"I'm so sorry" I said hugging him and he hugged me back and put his face in my neck like Bradley does when he's upset.

"It's not your fault" he mumbled in my neck.

"No I could have not had the kids around you as much and I could have stopped Sky from calling you daddy. There's so much I could have done and I didn't" I said sadly.

He pulled back and looked me in the eye and we just stared at each other. Then it happened.

We were kissing furiously, He pulled me into his lap and tangled his fingers in my hair and slanted my mouth.

This is what we needed after so much pain,we needed some type of relief.

I pushed him down on the couch and laid down on top,while we kept making out.

I was just about to take his shirt off when I heard.

"Ew mommy cooties" we quickly jumped apart and saw Bradley standing there in front of us.

I quickly wiped my mouth and looked over to see Conner doing the same thing.

"Bradley bear what are you doing up?" I asked in my mommy voice.

He looked down at his feet looking really guilty.

"Mommy I sorry" I looked confused.

"What are you sorry about?"

"I didn't make it to the potty" he whispered.

"It's okay baby, come on let's go clean it up" I said lifting him on to my hip only to find his pants and now my side wet.

"I'll help" Conner said from behind me as he stood up.

"Oh no you don't have to" I rushed out.

"I would be happy too" he said placing his hand on my shoulder.
~~
After cleaning up Bradley's accident which was over the floor,bed and the bathroom. I really didn't know how a his little bladder held all that pee.

Me,Conner,and Bradley all sat on the couch watching Dragon Tales with a blanket. Bradley sat in the middle of us with his sippy cup and bubba and he was leaning his head on Conners chest.

I just stared at them. Conner was growing on all of us even Bradley who was a diehard momma's boy.

I looked up at Conner to see him staring at Bradley too.

I just couldn't help but think that Conner could join my little family.

We had been sitting there for about an hour when three bodies bounded down the stairs.

"Mommy I'm hungry" was the first thing out of Taylor's mouth.

"Me too" Bradley said shooting up from his spot and banging his head against conners chin in the process.

"Oh are you okay?" I asked Conner since Bradley didn't seem faced. Conner just nodded.

"Okay guys I'm going to make a frozen pizza, how about you all stay here with Conner" Sky and Taylor jumped up on the coach. Sky on conners lap and taylor at his side all snuggled up.

I looked over to see Violet standing there with her hands knotted in front of her.

"Violet baby whats wrong?" She just shrugged and climbed into the recliner and I looked at Conner who looked sad.
~~
After dinner all the kids went upstairs and played in the triplets room while me and Conner cleaned up. We worked in silence until Conner spoke up.

"Something I just realized is that Ashton had a similar experience to yours" and I froze.

"Oh really?" I said playing dumb.

"Yeah he said the girl said she didn't want to see him anymore since he reminded her of the baby. He was really broken up about it" he said still cleaning up.

Without thinking I blurted out.

"That is not what happened!" But then froze and so did Conner.

"What?" Conner whispered.

~~
Another chapter done!!!