37. Grocery store/5 months pregnant

I know the bellys bigger then it would be at five months.
This is a filler chapter!
~
April
My dad had been released from the hospital a week after he had his heart attack so I insisted on him staying with me just until I felt good enough to let him go back to his house but he refused so I checked up on him everyday.

Today Conner decided to stay home from work since he's been insanely busy ever since I got out of the hospital.

"When did you want to go see your dad?" Conner asked while we laid in bed enjoying the peacefulness before the kids woke up.

"Probably around noon and then we need to go grocery shopping because we are running low on everything" I told him while snuggling closer to his naked chest.

"Okay that's fine" he agreed while wrapping his arms tightly around me so tight my face was pressed really hard against his chest.

"Conner to tight" I said in an over dramatic strained voice.

"You lair" he said while squeezing me tighter. Since he refused to let go I did the next thing I could think of.

I bent my head down,bared my teeth and bit down on his nipple.

He squealed like a little girl and released me while cradling his abused chest.

"Cruel" he grumbled while rubbing his nipple.

"Aw poor baby,do you want me to kiss it?" I said in a baby voice he just pouted and crossed his arms.

I was about to say something else when the door burst open and in ran a crying Violet. She jumped up on to the bed and climbed into my lap wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around me waist.

"What's the matter baby?" I asked softly not wanting to scare her.

"I had a bad dream" she sobbed. When Violet had a bad dream she couldn't handle it and would breakdown and not leave my side that day.

She's my baby so I try and protect her as much as I could but I couldn't protect her from her mind.

"It's okay baby it's not real" I whispered while rocking her.

Violets bad dreams were special because they never happened during the night they would always happen in the morning.

I felt the bed shift and I looked over to see Conner moving closer to us. He kissed the top of Violets head before he started to rub her back.

She peaked out from my shoulder and slowly released herself from me and moved over and sat in Conners lap. He started rubbing her back again while whispering things in her ear. She would giggle every few minutes but she still had tears falling on her cheeks.

"I'm going to go wake the triplets up and make breakfast." I said quietly to Conner. He nodded while still rubbing Violets back.

I slipped out of bed and walked to each of the triplets room,waking them up one by one.

When they were all up they followed me downstairs and went and sat in the living room while I let the dogs out.

I walked into the living room and turned on the tv turning it to Sesame Street. Then I went and started breakfast.
~
"BREAKFAST!" I yelled. I heard a bunch of little feet run across the floor and into the kitchen.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked once all of them were sitting down.

"Orange juice" Taylor squealed.

"Wader" Bradley said.

"Apple juice" Sky almost screamed.

"Sky inside voice" I scolded.She quickly apologized.