Chapter 38.

Zayn's POV.

"Get back to sleep mate. It's almost three in the morning. And sorry for that Harry."

"Stop saying that! I'm fine really. Well it does hurt a bit but this ice will help.", Harry smiled, pressing the bag of ice to his cheek.

"Okay. Good night mate.", I walked back to my bench, where Liam and Lou were snorring off.

I think I should have a look at Zara.

I peeped in through the door, and my lips curled up in a smile.

There she was, lying peacefully in the bed, her side bangs falling on her bruised cheek.

I slowly walked to her, and without making any noise, pushed the bangs to the back of her ear, and planted a kiss on her lips.

I don't want to take my eyes off her, and never in a million years  will I want to.

.....

The  whole week passed by like this. I didn't attend college in these days, and somehow managed to convince the lads that I will stay her at night alone.

Zara had been shifted to a seperate room the next day when she became fully conscious.

And I couldn't feel more relieved.

Everything was getting back to normal.

I even met Zara's parents that day.

And I must say they both are absolute sweethearts, just like their daughter. No wonder why Zara is always so adorable.

I even talked to Harry and Sasha about what was going on between the two of them, and finally they got together.

I was really happy to see my sweet little sister with Harry. And I'm sure he'll never disappoint her.

He cannot, otherwise he'll get that punch from me once again.

Today is the day Zara is going to get discharged from the hospital, and I couldn't be happier.

"Zayn! Where were you!" , Zara chirped as I walked into the room, with two cups of coffee in my hand.

"Just went to grab some coffee for us!", I smiled, giving her a peck on her lips.

Handing her the cup, I sat beside her on the bed.

"Someone's getting out of this hell today! ", I winked.

Zara took a sip of coffee and her face lit up.

"Yes!! I can't wait to get out of here! I tell you, this place sucks!", Zara made a disgusted face.

I left out a chuckle and took a sip of the coffee.

"Where is George?", Zara asked, sounding worried, and scared at the same time.

I had told Zara that George was the one to do that to her. And as I predicted, she didn't take it quite well.

She was way too scared, so much that she thought he might come back for her once again.

She cried a lot, but I just made sure he could never come back to our lives, and ruin everything.

God bless the country's laws.

"Rotting in jail. Sweetie, you don't need to worry now. I'm here with you now okay. And I'll not let anything happen to you. He's not coming back alright? Just forget all of it. You're coming back with us today!", I cheered.

A smile went up Zara's face and she leaned in closer to me, pecking my lips.

"Thank you for everything Zayn.", she said.