Chapter 28.

Zara's POV.

"Everything's gonna be okay Sasha, just be strong okay? plz don't cry?", I tried my best to calm down my best friend.

She's never been so weak and emotional in front of me, ever. But today it was like I saw a completely different side of her. A side which was hidden inside her till now, and burst out this evening.

After Zayn left, Sasha started crying once again.

The guy whom she loved so much, had broken her heart. I wouldn't say she likes Harry, she freaking loves Harry. And her breaking down after he said no, proved it all.

Somewhere I guess I shouldn't have brought up this idea of the competition. Maybe Sasha wouldn't have got hurt today. Maybe she would have said it later, but still, maybe today wasn't the day.

I don't blame Sasha for all this though. Everyone has the right to express their feelings, specially when they like someone so much.

And Harry, I don't say he did wrong. It's all maybe to soon for him. It's only been a few days since they've known each other.

"Zara, you know what. Today when I was with Harry, I actually realised how much I love him.", Sasha said in her heavy voice, as she wiped away her tears, gently pulling away from me.

"I know.", I gave her a appreciating smile.

She managed to give a smile and then went back to her previous upset state quickly. Her eyes were bloodshot. Her hair was in a mess. And of course her heart was in a mess. It really hurts to see your best friend like that, specially when you find yourself completely helpless.

I hope Zayn manages to do some thing.

As I caressed Sasha's back, she spoke up again. She had a lot inside her, and she needed to take it all out. And I'll be there for her.

"I think I actually realise what love is. You know..", she left out a breath, " of course you know. You love Zayn so much. But I think love is when someone takes you to a place no one else can. And I felt that when I was with Harry a few hours ago. I felt so damn happy.", she paused for a few seconds and then continued," I can't explain what exactly I like in him now. It's just the way he makes me feel a bit different, a feeling so foreign. But.." , Sasha trailed off as she tried to hold in her tears which welled up in her hazel eyes again.

The momentary lighting up in her eyes was now replaced by tears all over them, ready to drop out.

"Sasha, it's okay love. Everything will get better okay? Please don't cry. Zayn will not like his little sister crying like that.", I pleaded.

"Yeah.", she almost whispered.

I pushed her hair back and set it properly.

Sasha had her lips pursed now. She was simply lost in her thoughts, staring into the distance.

"Baby, just get some rest. You really need some right now.", I said to Sasha softly, although I knew she won't be sleeping so easily today.

"Uhm, let just..let Zayn come. Once I know Harry is not upset, and Zayn gave him the pills, I'll sleep."

"Sasha.."

"Please?", Sasha cut me off before I could convince her.

"FIne.", I half smiled.

Even after what Harry did to her, this girl was still caring about her, still waiting to hear that he is good. I guess that's what love is. That's what forces people in doing things they shouldn't actually do.

I heard the door knob turn, and I looked towards it.

Zayn walked in slowly, a hint of anger in his eyes, and his fists rolled up against his sides.