Chapter 26.

Sasha's POV.

"I really like you Harry."

The words came out of my mouth even before I could think.

I lifted my head and looked at Harry. Harry had a shocked expression on his face. Other than that, I didn't get anything from him as a response.

"Harry?", I said softly, pulling away my arm, which was wrapped around his.

I was waiting from an answer from his side, and he was completely blank.

He looked away to the ground, and sighed.

"Sasha..", he whispered. He was barely audible.

Honestly, I had no plans to tell Harry about my feelings for him right now. But sitting with him like that, maybe singing to each other, led me to do it. I guess I was just going with the flow. And thinking about it now, I don't regret it.

I mean if you feel something for someone, you should tell it to them. And of course I don't believe in the fact that it should always be the guy who takes the first step.

But seeing Harry's reaction, I was doubting my decision. I realised he was neither happy, nor upset. I could see he was a bit confused. Maybe it's all to early for him. All of this. We barely know each other. And such a sudden step from my side, was a bit odd for him.

"Harry, it's okay, I understand." , I said to him, and stood up from the bench.

Yes I was understanding what Harry felt right now, but a part of me wanted him to say something. I don't expect him to say the same thing to me, but atleast something that could give me hope.

Harry looked up to me and stood up.

"Sasha, I really don't know what to say about it right now.", he said slowly in his deep voice.

"It's okay.", I forced a smile.

But it was just not okay for me, although I was pretending that I was all cool about it.

"The thing is we barely know each other, and I really don't want to rush into things and mess it up.", Harry said, looking into my eyes.

I didn't know what to think. I was hurt, a lot. I know I shouldn't be expecting a lot from him, but I couldn't help it.

All I needed was a sign of hope. Hope that we could be together, not now but maybe later.

It's been just a few days since I knew him, and my feelings for him have only strengthened day by day.

Before I could realise, a tear went down my cheek. Stupid tear ducts.

I quickly wiped it off and turned to my heels to walk away. I didn't want to get all weak in front of him.

But, why am I crying?

"Sasha wait." I heard Harry call out from behind.

I stopped in the way and turned to look at him.

Please say it Harry.

"I'm sorry." , Harry said, pushing his curls to the back of his head.

Great.

I just nodded, turned back and walked back to the room. Tears were welling up in my eyes and I wiped them off again, and again. But new ones were quickly coming up.

Harry's POV.

She's hurt, and a lot I should say.

I made her cry.

I made her upset.

Great Harry.

But I don't know. I'm so confused at the moment. It's all a riddle for me right now. I agree Sasha is a really nice girl, and I did feel something for her a few moments ago. But when she said she really likes me, my mind literally stopped working.