Chapter 35.

Sasha's POV.

I felt a bit happy, happy by the way Harry was being so caring and supportive today. But at the same time, I was a bit surprised.

Just last night he seemed so disinterested in me. And today, he seemed to be a completely different person.

Why is he being so nice to me?

Maybe he's just trying to get things right between the two of us.

Or maybe, he's just trying to be genuinely nice to me, maybe just as a friend.

Friend?

We were on our way to the canteen to grab some food for all of us.

We were walking side by side, and our hands brushed against each other, reminding me of the time when Harry held my hand, just a few moments ago.

"I just hope Zara wakes up soon.", Harry's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah.", I visibly felt upset again, thinking about what happened with that innocent girl.

All the pictures started rolling in my head again. Zara being hit by the car in front of me, her falling down on the road with such a great force, all that came back to my mind, and a lump started building up in my throat once again.

I shut closed my eyes for a second, and opened them again, swallowing down the lump down my throat.

"Hey? She's gonna be fine.", Harry said softly, so much that I felt a bit relaxed instantly.

I nodded at him, and tried to smile, but failed miserably.

We reached the food counter, and I started looking around, searching what we could take for everyone inside.

No one has had proper dinner, and I think they'll be extremely hungry, just like me.

"Sasha? What should we take?", Harry asked me from the side.

"Umm..", I trailed off, as I brought my index finger to my lips, thinking deeply.

"Sandwitches?", I thought, and looked up to Harry, who was staring at me, with a smirk on his face.

"Harry?", I said to him, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah!", Harry blinked  a few times and shifted his gaze off me to the sandwitches placed infront of us in a tray.

"Yeah sandwitches will be good!", Harry smiled looking back at me, popping out his cute dimples.

"Okay..", I replied, stressing on the last part.

Why was he staring at me like that?

"Twelve sandwitches please. And six cups of cappuccino.", Harry told the man on the opposite side of the counter.

"Right away Sir.", he smiled at Harry, and rushed to his left, moving into the kitchen.

I turned around to have a seat on the chairs next to the counter, and Harry followed me.

I don't know why, I felt really comfortable with him today. Even after what happened last night.

Maybe it was his behaviour towards me today.

Or maybe I was enjoying being with him.

I looked around the canteen, and my eyes finally rested on Harry, who was once again, staring at me.

I frowned a bit, " What?"

"Uhm, nothing.", Harry shrugged.

I shot up my eyebrows and looked away from him, to the counter.