Chapter 22.

Zara's POV.

"Bye Zara, see you in an hour okay?", Zayn whispered to me as he gave a quick peck on my lips.

We were standing in front of my classroom, finally!

"Bye Zayn!", I blushed.

He gave me a nod and turned to walk towards his classroom.

I walked into the classroom which was half filled till now. Of course it's just 12:50pm right now.

I walked up to my seat, and put down my notebook on the table.

Where is Sasha? I hope she's attending this class.

I took my seat, and waited patiently.

Eventually the classroom was filled up and Sasha was still not here.

I swear she'll never get over her habit of coming late to the class.

Just then, I heard someone shouting "Sorry!"

I looked up at the door and saw Sasha rushing inside, panting for breath.

"Woah! Hold up! What happened?", I asked Sasha as she reached our seat.

"Sorry! I was just stuck somewhere.", Sasha took a seat and I could sense she was hiding something from me. Her cheeks were all red and she was biting her lip, suppressing her smile.

"Sasha? Are you okay?", I asked her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

She didn't answer. I was about to ask her again, when our humanities teacher walked in.

Of course, I'll have to wait another hour to know what's going on with her.

.....

"All right class! That's all for today! See you tomorrow!", Mr. James stood up from his chair and left the classroom.

I immediately turned to Sasha and blurted out, "Okay tell me right now what's going on with you!"

Sasha looked back at me, and blushed.

Why is she blushing?

"Sasha! Come on speak up! I really can't wait any longer!", I requested her again.

"Come with me, we'll talk about it in the canteen.", Sasha replied and grabbed my arm, pulling me out of my seat, and dragging me out of the room.

"Slow slow!", I yelled at her. She was walking way too fast, and I was not able to catch up with her speed.

She turned to look at me and gave me a nod, letting go of my arm.

She slowed down and started walking beside me.

"Okay you can start now!", I pleaded.

"Okay!", Sasha took a deep breath and continued.

"Zara I didn't tell this to you till now, and I'm sorry about that. But I really, really like Harry."

"WHAATTT???", I stopped in my way and stared at her.

She giggled and grabbed my arm once again, forcing me to keep walking.

"Yeah! Ever since I saw him in the cafeteria.", she flushed.

"Oh. My. God. Sasha!! Harry is a lovely guy!!", I was extremely happy for her.

"I know! And then when I saw his performance on stage that day, I swear I completely lost it. He's perfect!! Infact more than perfect! HIs brown curls! They kill me really."

"Woah! It seems you're in love with him!", I winked.

"I am I am! Madly in love with him! " ,Sasha chirped, bringing her arms in the air and taking a round about turn.