Chapter 23.

Harry's POV.

I was feeling a bit uncomfortable with the way Sasha was looking at me. I mean it's unlike her. She was never so keen in talking to me. Yeah I had noticed her looking at me the entire time during our performance, but that was maybe just because she knew me, and was simply enjoying the performance.

When she bumped into me this morning, she was slightly tensed, nervous I should say when she pulled away. The way she looked at me, without saying anything was a bit odd. And to add, her cheeks were crimson for sure. I wonder why she's behaving that way. Suddenly she's giving me so much attention.

Of course every guy likes when a girl gives him lots of attention. But I couldn't feel proud about it when it comes to Sasha. She is my best friend's sister, and I really can't think about her that way. But she was totally forcing me in changing my decision by her sudden change of behaviour.

"Hey Harry! How was your day today?", she suddenly said from my side.

I turned to look at her and found her piercing into my eyes, and I had this sudden urge of looking away. Why is she looking at me with... fondness I should say?

"It was good, yours?", I replied normally, pretending I wasn't noticing her odd behaviour.

"Mine was good too!", she replied, overly excited.

I chuckled at her hyper behaviour, and she stared at me again, but this time with a frown on her face.

"Why are you laughing?", she asked.

"Nothing! I just remembered something.", I lied.

"Oh.", she mumbled.

I have no idea what to say to her next. This is really awkward. Why can't I talk to her normally? What's wrong with me?

"By the way Harry, you sing really well!", she chirped and rested her palm on my forearm. I could literally feel she was trying her best to strike a normal conversation, but I was just not letting that happen.

"Thank you!", I smiled.

She smiled back at me, and then turned her gaze to her ground, removing her hand from mine.

I could see nervousness on her face. This isn't what Sasha is. Ever since I first saw her, she has always been the funny, talktative girl.

"Sasha, why-"

I was stopped by Zayn's voice coming from the other side, who was about to tell us something.

"Good news time. Zara would love to join our band. Plus, she'll also play guitar just like Niall!", he announced.

Thank God she agreed!

"Welcome Zara! You'll love it with us.", I said turning my gaze to Zara.

I could feel Sasha's eyes on me. And I just couldn't help myself from looking at her.

This time, I felt something when I stared into Sasha's eyes.

I felt something in my stomach, and I have no idea why that happened.

I looked away from her and set my eyes on my plate.

What the hell is happening?

I shaked my head and turned to talk to Niall.

Zayn's POV.

"Zara..", I whispered to Zara who was busy eating her favourite macroni.

She turned her face towards me and arched her eyebrows. She had her mouth filled with food, so she wasn't able to speak.