Chapter 34.

Harry's POV.

"Niall? Done with it?", I asked Niall who came out of the pathology room slowly.

"Yep it's done. How's Zara now?".

"She's not good. Like the doctor said a lot of blood has been lost. And there might be chances of internal bleeding as well.", I left out a sigh.

"Oh my. What the hell just happened in just a few hours."

"Wait where's Zayn?", Niall asked me looking around the area.

"And Liam?", he added.

"I don't know where did Zayn go. And Liam went after him."

I walked back towards the bench, and my eyes fell on Sasha, who was hugging herself, trying to be calm, and not panic again.

My instincts made me walk up closer to her and I sat beside her on the bench.

I looked towards Sasha, just at the same time when she turned to look at me, and our eyes locked with each other.

Maybe for a minute or so, I kept staring at her, before she shifted her gaze to the ground, and I felt a bit disappointed.

My heart was pumping more blood than usual, and I was actually feeling something very strange inside me.

I looked up to her once again with adoration, though she was a mess right now, but she still looked beautiful as ever.

Without realising what I was doing, I moved my hand to hers and pulled it closer to me, so that it was right in between the two of us, and I wrapped my fingers around her, holding them like I would never get a chance to do this again.

I actually had no idea what was I doing.

Maybe my heart won over my mind this time.

She looked up at me, with a bit of a frown. Obviously she was confused at my actions, but I didn't pay heed to them, and only tightened my grip around her soft hand.

She looked down at our hands, and an adorable smile went up her face.

Seeing her smile like that in such a long time, I felt a sense of ease at my heart.

For the very first time, I made her smile genuinely.

Good going Harry! I mentally patted my back.

"Thanks Harry.", her cracked voice came out, but listening to the sound of her voice only sent butterfiles in my stomach.

Damn, stop being so adorable Sasha.

I was snapped out of my fantasy world when the doctor came out of the operation theatre, with a grim look on his face.

"Doc how's she now?", Louis asked the doctor in a hurry.

"The test reports have arrived. Fortunately, there's no internal bleeding. You can say she's out of danger for now. But she needs to wake up until tomorrow morning."

"She will wake up.", I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me.

I turned around to find Zayn and Liam walking close to us, with Zayn's eyes bloodshot.

"Can I see her?", Zayn asked the doctor with his eyes full of hope.

He loves her so much. And my heart aches to see him like this.

Zara, please wake up dear.

"Yes you can, but right now we're shifting her to the I.C.U. So once we're done with that, you can meet her. But one person at a time.", the doctor infromed us.