Chapter 11.

Zayn's POV.

I was glad I was able to make her smile . I just couldn't see her like that. Every drop of her tears hurt me like hell, and all I wanted was to kiss away all her pain.

I didn't have much to say to her, being absolutely disgusting at consoling people. But the moment I wrapped my arms around her, I felt her melt in my arms. I could feel her heartbeat slowing down, and I was happy I was able to ease her pain to some extent.

It's been only three days since I met this girl, but I feel like I've known her for years. I find her so close to my heart in such a short span of time. I don't know what it is about her that makes me feel like that about her, maybe it's everything about her? But people say you don't have to find a reason to love someone, so I'll leave that behind.

"Thank you Zayn. ", she said to me with a heavy voice.

"For what?", I asked her, clearly knowing the answer, but I wanted her to speak up, maybe she would feel better if I just talk to her a bit till she leaves for home.

"For letting me cry like that, I feel a bit better now.", she said with a half smile.

"I'm always here for you, we're friends right? ", I said, opening the door of my car for her.

" Yeah! ", she answered, as she seated herself.

I gave her a smile and closed the door.

I kept her suitcase in the back seat as I took my seat.

Zara sat still in her place, with her arms folded to her chest, leaning against the window, lost in her thoughts.

She is so beautiful. Everything about her was perfect for me. I couldn't get my eyes off her.

I managed to look away when I felt her turning her head towards me.

"Should I turn on the heat? ", I asked her.

" Yeah, a bit. ", she answered, without looking towards me.

I turned on the heat and switched on the radio too.

I turned on my car and started driving, humming to the song playing on the radio.

I felt her eyes on me when You and I came on the radio.

I looked towards her, but she looked away.

I didn't know what to say to her. She hasn't said a word since we've been driving.

"How long will you stay at home? ", I finally spoke up.

" I don't know, maybe two to three days, I'm not sure yet.", she said in a low voice.

"Okay. "

I was upset that I won't be seeing her for sometime, seeing her beautiful face every morning before I went to class.

The rest of the ride was a quiet one, although it didn't last more than ten minutes.

" We're here. ", I told her, as I pulled into the parking lot.

She sat up and settled her hair which was a mess by now.

" Zayn? ", I heard her as I started getting out of the car.

" Yeah? ", I asked her, turning towards her.

" I'm sorry I won't be able to watch you guys perform tomorrow. All the best! I know you guys will win! ", she said with a half smile.

She's so upset yet she's apologizing for something that isn't even her hands.

" It's okay Zara, I understand okay? And thank you!", I gave her an assuring smile.