Chapter 37.

Harry's POV.

I woke up with the feeling of vibration in my pocket.

"Hello?', my voice came out groggy.

"Mr. Styles? The accused is under custody. We were told to inform you.", a man from the other side said.

Wow.

"That's great! We're coming!", I told him and quickly hung up.

I really wanna meet this bastard and bash him up.

I slipped the phone back in my pocket, and looked to my side to Sasha, whose arm was wrapped around mine, and she was sound asleep.

I smiled at her, and planted a kiss on her temple, pulling away slowly so she won't wake up.

I quickly got up and jogged to Zayn.

"Zayn? Zayn wake up!", I shaked him from his shoulder.

"Huh?", he blinked a few times.

"They've found the man who hit Zara."

"What?", Zayn abruptly stood up, making me take a few steps back.

"Yes. Let's go meet that bastard.", I smirked.

"Hell yes. Let's go.", Zayn answered, and made his way to the main door.

This is gonna be fun.

Zayn's POV.

"Where is he?", I rushed to the same officer I met in the evening.

"There.", he pointed to the left side.

I quickly snapped my head to the left side, and anger boiled inside me once again.

A well built man, who seemed to be the same age as us, was standing in the far corner of the room with his hands cuffed.

By the looks, he didn't seem to be a bad guy, but I know how fucking good a guy he is.

Before anyone around me could stop me, my fist collided with his cheek, hard, and he fell to the ground.

I bent down to him, and grasped his collar in my wrists tightly.

"You bastard. How dare you do that to Zara. How fucking dare you."

To my surprise, the guy didn't seem a bit afraid. Infact he had a smirk on his face, as if he had actually won everything already.

"Zayn. Stop it's a police station.", Harry tried pulling me up.

"Sir you need to stop. You can get arrested for being violent in a police station.", an officer grasped my arms, and started pulling me up, while that George was still lying on the floor, smirking at me.

"I don't fucking care.", I jerked away my arm, and my fist collided with his jaw once again, making his head hit the floor with great force.

"Sir we're warning you. Stop.", the officer tried to pull me away again.

I guess he's right.

No he's not. I'm not gonna leave this guy.

I punched George square in the face once again, and he let out a groan.

The officer's force on my arm increased, and he pulled me to my feet.

"Sir, you're not allowed to do that. I can understand your feelings. But this is not the way to deal with a criminal.", the officer glared at me.

I let out a heavy sigh, and jerked away my arm from his grip.

"Who the fuck are you?", George said to me as he got up on his feet, the left side of his lip bleeding.