Chapter 12.

Zara's POV.

*Okay dear! Have a safe journey!:)*

I smiled to myself as I read his reply. He's so cute!

I sighed in relief as I relaxed into my seat. I felt a lot better now, after being with Zayn. Maybe it was because I cried out all my pain, all those things that were troubling me. I felt a sense of ease in my heart when I melted into his arms.

Yes I love him, I love him very much.

The way Zayn was there for me today, made me happy. I was happy from within, even though the thoughts of my parents' divorce had not stopped upsetting me.

I can't wait to see Mom. I've always been closer to my Mom, since Dad didn't live with us much because of his tours outside the city.

Mom had always been the strongest woman I ever came across. The way she handled everything when Dad was away only increased my respect for her. I was often left in awe at her skills in being 'perfect'.

I haven't talked to Dad yet about this matter. I will as soon as I get home.

I looked down at my phone to check the time. It's midnight. 2 more hours to go and I'll be home.

But that didn't excite me. Going home after you hear your Mom crying over the phone doesn't excite you, it only increases your tension.

.....

"Ladies and gentlemen, we've landed in Boston. Thank you for travelling with International Airlines. Have a great day. ", I heard the air hostess over the speakers.

I unfastened my seat belt and stood up to walk towards the door.

I switched on my phone when I reached the entry gate after collecting my luggage, and a text message popped up.

*Reached home? :) *

It was Zayn. I decided to call Mom first because she was to pick me up from the airport.

"Hey Mom! I've reached the airport. You're coming? ", I spoke into the phone.

"Yeah baby I'll be there in five minutes."

Thank God airport was so close to my home.

I decided to call Zayn meanwhile.

I dialled his number, but he didn't pick up.

I saw the time, it was 3am now.

Of course, he would be fast asleep right now.

Just then I felt my phone vibrate.
Zayn calling..

My heart skipped a beat when his name appeared on the screen.

"Hey! You're awake? ", I said into the phone.

" Yeah, I was just waiting for your call..", he said, in his sleepy voice that sounded way too sexy.

I smiled at my thoughts and answered him, "Oh! Well I've reached the airport and Mom is coming to pick me up in a few minutes! So you can go back to sleep now!", I said in a happy tone.

The fact that Zayn had been waiting for my call for so long made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah okay! Good night babe! "

Did he just call me babe?

" I'm sorry, good night Zara! ", he spoke back quickly, as if he realized that him calling me babe was not right, but the truth was that I loved it when I heard him call me that.

" Yeah, good night Zayn! ", I replied.

" Bye!"

"Bye Zayn! ", and I hung up the phone.