Chapter 13.

Zayn's POV.

"It's time to get up!"

"It's time to get up! "

"Get up!"

"So it's time to get up!"

I heard familiar voices coming from around me, along with the strumming of guitar. I groaned and opened my eyes to find out who it was.

It was Liam, Niall, Harry and Louis screaming at the top of their voices, trying to wake me up.

Liam was jumping on my bed, almost breaking it.

I ignored them and closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep again.

But these lads won't let me.

"It's time to get up Zayn! It's almost 10am! We have to go for the practices and for the final rehearsals!", Niall shouted into my ear, as he stopped playin his guitar.

I groaned, "I fell asleep at 4 in the morning. Please let me sleep for one more hour! Please!", I begged him.

I love my bed, and I hate getting out of it for any reason, no matter how important it is.

"Four in the morning? What were you doing last night? ", I heard Liam, who was standing on my bed right now.

" Uhm, nothing I just couldn't sleep.", I stuttered a bit.

"Really? Because that doesn't seem to be the case!", Niall winked at me.

"Shut up Niall.", I said to Niall in a low voice.

"What was that? ", Louis asked, looking back and forth between Niall and me.

I had to tell the lads now. They are my best friends. We spend hours together. I can't just hide something like this from them, specially when Liam and Niall already know.

" Oh nothing, Malik is in love! ", Niall spoke out even before I could say something.

" What??? ", Harry and Louis said in unison.

I blushed.

"Oh my God, you're blushing?", Louis laughed at me.

"When did this happen man? And who is she? ", Harry asked, quite surprised.

" It's Zara. ", I told him. As soon as her name came out of my mouth, I couldn't stop smiling. I know it sounds cheesy but it is what it is!

" What? Man you just broke my heart! But it's okay, I can sacrifice my love for my best friend! ", Louis smiled, giving my a side hug.

I swat at his arm and he burst into laughter.

"She's a lovely girl Zayn! You have a good choice huh?", Harry winked at me.

"Lads! We're getting really late! Malik hurry up! ", Liam's voice echoed in the room. He is our daddy when it comes to anything related to the band.

" Okay daddy as you say! ", I said to Liam, as I got out of my bed, which is always the toughest thing for me to do.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth as the lads waited in the room.

" Zayn! You have a text mate. ", Harry called out to me.

" Who is it? ", I asked him, as I finished brushing my teeth.

" It's her! "

" It's her! "

" It's her! "

" It's her! "

All four of them shouted one by one. Gosh, they won't stop pulling my leg.